• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiPcavallo

• Penguin

• Steenalizer

• Beardy

So I’ve been rewatching South Park from the beginning for a while now (usually average 5-7 episodes a week). Finally got up to the first episode of season 19 <3 This episode has a very special place in my heart as it featured the debut of PC Principal, a character who taught me how to manage my micro aggressions, worship Caitlyn Jenner as a symbol of bravery, and check the priveledge of anyone who dared defy PC, bro.

Dude, I think it’s only right to show a bit of appreciation for PC Principal right now, bro.

@LeslieEi that does mean you need to shut the fuck up, plz/thnx bitch.

754_D6_CED-_D221-42_C9-_B29_F-1_FF7_CB8_

@Jai if you could submit your PayPal details, I’d like to give you Tree Fiddy, bro.

While I’m showing appreciation, I’d like to give a shout out to @Smacktalks I know it’s fun to joke about his activity, and his YouTube money. But to be fair, Paul’s YouTube channel promotes the community, and pays the forums bills. That’s actually something to be thankful for! Personally I think you deserve more profit, so if you would be so kind as to submit your PayPal details, I’d like to give you tree fiddy, bro.

6_C6_A0027-4947-4156-_A34_D-_C3622_EF88_

• Bliss 2

I just finished rewatching seasons 12-21 (cause that's all I have right now) and I must say that PC Principal and VP Strong Woman are two inspirations we all must strive to become, bro.

#AllHailPaul!

• Bliss 1

Honestly, PC Principal and VP Strong Woman are such perfect role models, not to mention they’re so perfect for each other, you can almost forget that they’re coworkers. I was so happy for them when they got together, that I could almost refrain from throwing up at the idea of coworkers fucking, bro.

Edited by HiPcavallo

1 minute ago, Penguin said:

C'mon @Jai we're not too bad.. :(

it's not that, i just learned a while to avoid gen chat sections like they're the plague.  I only have the 2k forums to thank for that lol

4 hours ago, Jai said:

why am i being named on this... i choose to stay out of general chat for a reason.  thanks

Because we love you, bro!

Sorry, forgot you were boycotting general chat ;_;

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:03 AM, HiPcavallo said:

Because we love you, bro!

Sorry, forgot you were boycotting general chat ;_;

all good. also i was without the internet for almost 2 weeks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...