Modded Superstars cannot perform certain moves, pick up opponents

mrwhite6991

I am new to the modding scene this year.  I'm pretty sure I've followed the video/documented directions correctly for 2k17+ and/or Data Editor, CCT when Modding my first couple characters.  The problem I'm having is each of the Superstars I've modded in, and the Renee Young I unlocked via 2k17+ all fall over or just stand there motionless when I try to do some of their moves.  Then at certain points, they also cannot pick opponents up off the mat.  Is there a fix for this particular issue?  I have looked around for answers, but I work 7 days a week, and my freetime is limited.  I have donated ($15) to Pozzum and intend to do the same for any of the other modders who's apps/mods i use.  Any help you can offer would be GLORIOUS!  

Thanks and have a good one!  

~Brian~

I could be wrong here but my guess is that it could have to do with an old/outdated moveset (from an older game) that has been installed. If you change the Moveset for one of the Superstars in question to one of the templates included in DATA EDITOR does this resolve the problem?