WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition/Cena Nuff Edition Revealed!

the King Lives

Not the best collector's edition they've had, but I suppose Cena fans will be happy about this. A cheap £5 action figure and a couple pieces of card isn't worth it to me, especially when the Deluxe Edition has all the same DLC.

• Like 3

The price is ridiculous but I can see Cena fans being pretty happy with the content.

I like the fact they've incorporated the signed photo and card into a proper plaque this time around.

19 minutes ago, MD said:

so if they're going to include rvd and batista then why not come with the arenas they fought cena in?

This was my thought, seems odd to have the attires for each from the match and no arenas.

8 hours ago, Penguin said:

I get the joke you were going for, but this is actual content so I had to edit the title.

It sounds like a poor April fool's joke but alas it's not April fools.

it's all good lol

i figured it'd be moved here anyway no worries.

hey i don't care that it's about cena but we get RVD and Batista back (which i sincerely hope it's bald or faded batista and not that 2014 crap version)

i wonder if this means batista or rvd might be trying to make a comeback again.  I definitely wouldn't mind a RVD/Rollins or RVD/Ambrose feud.  How bout a Batista/Braun feud? lol

3 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Jesus 150 quid for that?!? nuts to that, fairly sure you got more content for less for the NXT edition 

well it's really even less cause the Characters are tied to the season pass which you know comes with the deluxe. so really the only extra you're paying for is the physical garbage.

• Like 1

You guys don't understand how hype I am RVD will be in the game as a playable character. I no longer have to create him, just his awesome attires. Same with Batista. 

2k18 will have the Hardy's, Roode (hopefully Roddy Strong), Angle, RVD, Batista, hopefully DIY when they were together. This shit is gonna be lit! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

You guys don't understand how hype I am RVD will be in the game as a playable character. I no longer have to create him, just his awesome attires. Same with Batista. 

2k18 will have the Hardy's, Roode (hopefully Roddy Strong), Angle, RVD, Batista, hopefully DIY when they were together. This shit is gonna be lit! 

don't get over excited.

pace yourself there's still alot of PR to go.

as far as RVD please no 5,000,000 logos this time LMAOL

3 hours ago, Mizalike said:

I just hope that Batista has a new Batista bomb with a pin and a new five star frog splash only cause this move is a little bit outdated.

I believe we're all hoping for that.

I know we should expect better of game companies, but I honestly wouldn't be bothered if there are no changes to Batista and RVD since their last appearances. As long as we can play as them I'm happy.

2 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

I know we should expect better of game companies, but I honestly wouldn't be bothered if there are no changes to Batista and RVD since their last appearances. As long as we can play as them I'm happy.

someone on SDH joked about the fact that i defended THQ like it was my own company badk in the day. i look back on that now as the biggest mistake in my life.

Don't get me wrong i love where the series has gone but sometimes i think 2K's priorites are just out of balance.  That RVD Style 5 star with the rolling pin, and the batista bomb with pin combo should have been added in 2k15 and if not there 2k16.  I still don't get why they removed RVD from 16 or batista from 17. though i hated that model anyway so i didn't even use him in 2k16 at all.  I hope they don't do a face scan cause we all know that just didn't work with batista. he just looked too old to me. Even for 2003 batista he looked way too old.

as far as this collector's thing goes, i guess it's okay but i'd much rather it had been taker or hogan again. just cause lol

Just so I know.... I haven't got to buy this crappy edition to get RVD? Haven't really followed what's in what's not this year apart from knowing Kurt Angle is in 👍🏻 If anyone got a link to show me what's what that be great :)

7 minutes ago, mrjordanreece87 said:

Just so I know.... I haven't got to buy this crappy edition to get RVD? Haven't really followed what's in what's not this year apart from knowing Kurt Angle is in 👍🏻 If anyone got a link to show me what's what that be great :)

Nope, if you buy the Deluxe Edition you'll get RVD, Batista, two versions of Cena and two versions of Angle. The Collector's Edition comes with everything in the Deluxe Edition, a cheap Cena action figure, some cards and a signed plaque.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mizalike said:

I just hope that Batista has a new Batista bomb with a pin and a new five star frog splash only cause this move is a little bit outdated.

Also hoping that they update Rolling Thunder, seems so undynamic without him running into the ropes 

1 hour ago, ALXTBO said:

Also hoping that they update Rolling Thunder, seems so undynamic without him running into the ropes 

they should have it as a rope grapple move