WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition/Cena Nuff Edition Revealed!

the King Lives

9 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Like AJ Styles last year, the Hardys are pretty damn sure guaranteed lol. Don't worry.

I ain't worried I was actually talking about rvds frog splash.

11 hours ago, Jai said:

why wouldn't they be in the game. that would be a huge blow to the community if they were omitted considering they returned at wrestlemania. even if they aren't on disc they will be dlc.

I was actually talking about rvds frog splash but you never know if they are in the game until the roster reveal comes I think in 2k17 Stan Hansen and Rick the model Martel wasn't included in the game but got credited. Please don't take this out of context jai I can't be bothered to argue with you. 

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:27 AM, Mizalike said:

I ain't worried I was actually talking about rvds frog splash.

I was actually talking about rvds frog splash but you never know if they are in the game until the roster reveal comes I think in 2k17 Stan Hansen and Rick the model Martel wasn't included in the game but got credited. Please don't take this out of context jai I can't be bothered to argue with you. 

i'm not taking anything out of context and i'm not arguing i just asked a question.

and the reason Hansen wasn't included is cause 2K couldn't come to an agreement. Everyone just assumed they'd be included because they were listed in the auto hashtags on community creations. atleast that's the vibe i was getting.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:55 AM, Penguin said:

Them fightin' words!

v_Ma_Vxz7.gif

Battlefield? if you're referring to the battlefield video game that's so last decade LMAOL

9 hours ago, Jai said:

i'm not taking anything out of context and i'm not arguing i just asked a question.

and the reason Hansen wasn't included is cause 2K couldn't come to an agreement. Everyone just assumed they'd be included because they were listed in the auto hashtags on community creations. atleast that's the vibe i was getting.

Battlefield? if you're referring to the battlefield video game that's so last decade LMAOL

But Stan Hansen and rick the model Martel was inducted into the hall of fame right.

3 hours ago, Mizalike said:

But Stan Hansen and rick the model Martel was inducted into the hall of fame right.

yeah but that really doesn't help if someone is against being used.

it was basically the owen hart situartion with Hansen as far as Rick Martel goes i have no idea why he wasn't included. i did want him in just to have a wcw version of him and the quebec crab in the game.

9 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah but that really doesn't help if someone is against being used.

it was basically the owen hart situartion with Hansen as far as Rick Martel goes i have no idea why he wasn't included. i did want him in just to have a wcw version of him and the quebec crab in the game.

Would been nice for him to be included 

7 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Would been nice for him to be included 

yeah i didn't know much about Martel before his late 97-98 run but yeah. plus i hate it when they call every boston crab the walls lol