The most amazing thing just happened on Amazon.com

the King Lives

So i was looking for a 4K tv on Amazon since UPS damaged my 32".

I find a 73" Mitsubishi HD TV (it was a 3D HD TV i think made in 2016)

retail value $1,604.99

the price on amazon? $39.99

I ordered it. when i went back on the next morning it was sold out. but not before they shipped this tv to me.

I'm assuming this price was supposed to be just for the TV Replacement Lamp but Amazon f'd up. SO i have a huge ass tv (not 4K mind you) and i only paid 40 bucks for it.

Thought i'd share

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aero said:

Photos when it actually arrives! Amazon can on occasion be crafty when then fuck up

it's already been shipped LOL. My roomate actually found it and told me about it. He tried to order one the next morning and they removed it from his cart and it said it wasn't available. but yeah they did fuck up but it seems like they're honoring it. Atleast Amazon said everything was fine on the phone but yeah like you said they get real moody when they screw stuff up like that

2 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

So jealous!

don't be. I'm sure i'll be moving again in about a year or so.

and i wouldn't even trust shipping it with UPS cause they'll just trample and step all over the box and ruin it lol

so it'll definitely be put up for sale lol

Edited by Jai

16 hours ago, Jai said:

it's already been shipped LOL. My roomate actually found it and told me about it. He tried to order one the next morning and they removed it from his cart and it said it wasn't available. but yeah they did fuck up but it seems like they're honoring it. Atleast Amazon said everything was fine on the phone but yeah like you said they get real moody when they screw stuff up like that

don't be. I'm sure i'll be moving again in about a year or so.

and i wouldn't even trust shipping it with UPS cause they'll just trample and step all over the box and ruin it lol

so it'll definitely be put up for sale lol

You'll for sure make more than you spent on it which is cool

50 minutes ago, pozzum said:

You'll for sure make more than you spent on it which is cool

yeah definitely. i could probably easily selll it for about 500 cause it's worth about 1600 anyway the problem is it'd have to be cash and carry then again i do have a ups account lol