Sign in to follow this  
Steenalizer

Steenalizer Introduction

But I've been here for like 2 years! 

• Like 1

You could've fooled me, never seen you before... Welcome. 

please leave and never comeback

Thanks guys! I have a lot of exciting creations planned that I'll inevitably never post about because I'll forget I made this account.

• Like 1

Well since you intend on inevitably forgetting about your account, then why wait? You should consider surrendering your account to me, I'm willing to trade it for sexual intercourse with Aero's mother. You can refer to this thread for more details, if there's any further questions then feel free to ask.

Not interested in intercourse with Aero's ma, but I'm willing to trade my account for your account!

Welcome to the forums you scottish lad you!

Make sure to follow the rules and not go super gif heavy! oh and yeah there's a mod section if you know how to do that.

Right you know about all that. i'm just BS'ing you!

Good one Jeff

14 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

Not interested in intercourse with Aero's ma, but I'm willing to trade my account for your account!

Sounds like a fair trade, I'll do it! How should we handle the trading of accounts?

You give me your account, and when I'm finished with this account I'll give it to you! Sound fair?

Not really, that just sounds a lot like me surrendering my account to you. We could send our passwords to a neutral party (Penguin would be a good choice) who can then change them to new passwords of our choice. That way neither of us can try to screw the other one out of their account.

Or we could just ask Penguin to surrender his account to both of us and take turns using it?

make it a wager

create a joint account between the 2 of you with a shared password

1st person one to get the account  banned gives up there account to the other

Edited by Fawuwu

We don't negotiate with outsiders.

2 hours ago, Fawuwu said:

make it a wager

create a joint account between the 2 of you with a shared password

1st person one to get the account  banned gives up there account to the other

Creating a troll account, along with any rule breaking performed by myself and/or Steenalizer would have consequences for our main accounts. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to get us banned! Adding to that, what the fuck would be the fun in trying to acquire unwanted accounts if I just simply made them? You'll have to create the account for us, please let me know when it's done and surrender it to me as soon as possible.

Edited by HiPcavallo

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, fufu ÷ said:

Good one Jeff

i'm reformed

I like reformed Jeff, keep up the good work! But if you ever decide it's simply too much work, then you're welcome to surrender your account to me at any time.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:16 AM, HiPcavallo said:

I like reformed Jeff, keep up the good work! But if you ever decide it's simply too much work, then you're welcome to surrender your account to me at any time.

nope i'm just tired of arguing.

plus i got alot on my plate atm.

I just don't have the time or energy for any drama. I had to put my mom in a nursing home temporarily because she lost the ability to walk on her own. I'm hoping  she gets better but she's 72 and just recovering from multiple myeloma and i can't keep going from Vegas and cleveland to atlanta to help her though i wish i could. So yeah i've had alot on my plate lately. It kinda puts things into perspective.

On 7/22/2017 at 2:11 PM, Steenalizer said:

We don't negotiate with outsiders.

Banned.

23 hours ago, GameElite™ said:

Banned.

Not if I convince @Penguin to ban you first!

He's gonna get banned first no matter what, rule #3 of Penguin's evil plan is ban everyone but Steenalizer.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, Penguin said:

He's gonna get banned first no matter what, rule #3 of Penguin's evil plan is ban everyone but Steenalizer.

that actually legitimately happened on the 2k forums a few years ago.  That Zeokage guy was trying to ban all those bots that kept popping up and he ended up banning himself and a few loyal members LOL

don't ask me how the hell he banned himself lol

'How the hell he banned himself?'