PS4 to Xbox One X?

EZY

Is anyone from the PS4 side thinking about switching to the Xbox One X because of it's power? I sold my PS4 Pro because I didn't use it after the WWE 2K17 came out for PC. The bench marks on Xbox One X are pretty impressive and I'm sure it will run WWE 2K18 better. I'm almost convinced to buy one. However,  some of the best CAW makers are on the PS4 side. I'd hate to lose their high quality work. Their CAW's make my universe so much better.

1 hour ago, EZY said:

Is anyone from the PS4 side thinking about switching to the Xbox One X because of it's power? I sold my PS4 Pro because I didn't use it after the WWE 2K17 came out for PC. The bench marks on Xbox One X are pretty impressive and I'm sure it will run WWE 2K18 better. I'm almost convinced to buy one. However,  some of the best CAW makers are on the PS4 side. I'd hate to lose their high quality work. Their CAW's make my universe so much better.

it's only graphics in terms of power. if you don't have a 4K system it fail to see the point.

9 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Just play it on PC ;)

I'd be surprise to see 2K18 get that "enhanced" feature that select third party titles get. Did 2K17 get any kind-of PS4 Pro treatment?

True indeed. I have a hard time waiting for the pc release lol.. I was considering staying on the consoles this year. 

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

it's only graphics in terms of power. if you don't have a 4K system it fail to see the point.

I'm all in on 4K. I'm a huge tech guy lol

3 minutes ago, EZY said:

True indeed. I have a hard time waiting for the pc release lol.. I was considering staying on the consoles this year. 

I'm all in on 4K. I'm a huge tech guy lol

i hear you same here. i stopped getting major upgrades right when they came out though cause i've been moving alot. like i have to ship my TV Via UPS and pray it survives the trip from Ohio back to Las Vegas.  I have all the original cushioning and packaging etc but yeah. if they somehow destroy it i'll just get a new one and in that case i probably will get a 4K lol

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

i hear you same here. i stopped getting major upgrades right when they came out though cause i've been moving alot. like i have to ship my TV Via UPS and pray it survives the trip from Ohio back to Las Vegas.  I have all the original cushioning and packaging etc but yeah. if they somehow destroy it i'll just get a new one and in that case i probably will get a 4K lol

I'm moving too... I'm hoping and praying the moving company doesn't destroy my tv's!

Edited by EZY

2 minutes ago, EZY said:

I'm moving too... I'm hoping and praying the moving company doesn't destroy my tv's!

yeah normally i take my TV on the train but i've run into so much racism when i come thru  chicago which is sad cause it's one of my favorite cities to tour.

But ever since 2013 i've started claiming 500$ insurance on all my boxes with UPS. they damage something it's 500$ a pop per box LOL

I hate moving though

Good luck to your move!

14 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah normally i take my TV on the train but i've run into so much racism when i come thru  chicago which is sad cause it's one of my favorite cities to tour.

But ever since 2013 i've started claiming 500$ insurance on all my boxes with UPS. they damage something it's 500$ a pop per box LOL

I hate moving though

Good luck to your move!

Racism on the train with your TV? terrible bro, terrible! 

Thanks bro and same to you!  Its my first move from Detroit to Atlanta.

1 minute ago, EZY said:

Racism on the train with your TV? terrible bro, terrible! 

Thanks bro and same to you!  Its my first move from Detroit to Atlanta.

No it was actually in the station. they have this strict rule where you can't take more than 2 carryons on the train which is fine. they harrassed my roomate cause he had a plastic bag of stuff we got from cvs and it wasn't directly associalted with the tvs they became very hostile. this white woman was going on and on about how she didn't care how small the bag was that it wasn't allowed. it had his diabetic medicine in it and he had nowhere else to put it.  We managed to get the bag on the train but what was annoying is when we picked som people up in KC, a bunch of people got on the train with black trash bags yet they said plastic bags weren't allowed LOL

yeah that's cool. i'm originally from atlanta.  All i can say is take care. and if you date a girl/woman make sure she's tested. there's an HIV Epidemic going on down there from what my mom told me from before she retired from nursing.

but yeah thanks.  UPS just got our first load of boxes today. we got another 20 going out on monday, 5 going out on tuesday and we're leaving Wednesday Morning (3am)

I actually do miss ATL let me know how you like it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

No it was actually in the station. they have this strict rule where you can't take more than 2 carryons on the train which is fine. they harrassed my roomate cause he had a plastic bag of stuff we got from cvs and it wasn't directly associalted with the tvs they became very hostile. this white woman was going on and on about how she didn't care how small the bag was that it wasn't allowed. it had his diabetic medicine in it and he had nowhere else to put it.  We managed to get the bag on the train but what was annoying is when we picked som people up in KC, a bunch of people got on the train with black trash bags yet they said plastic bags weren't allowed LOL

yeah that's cool. i'm originally from atlanta.  All i can say is take care. and if you date a girl/woman make sure she's tested. there's an HIV Epidemic going on down there from what my mom told me from before she retired from nursing.

but yeah thanks.  UPS just got our first load of boxes today. we got another 20 going out on monday, 5 going out on tuesday and we're leaving Wednesday Morning (3am)

I actually do miss ATL let me know how you like it.

will do! 

32 minutes ago, EZY said:

will do! 

cool

one good thing about going to las vegas this time is i get to go to the Las Vegas Gamestop Expo! which means i'll get to play 2k18 then

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EZY said:

Thats awesome! looking forward to your impressions when the time comes!

yeah end of the day i just want a good game. i was there when they showed off 2k16