Sign in to follow this  
mrblacksheep

Gaming Clips & Pics Thread

Recommended Posts

Thought it be cool to have a place where people can share Interesting footage from their gaming exploits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

Thought it be cool to have a place where people can share Interesting footage from their gaming exploits.

what exploits? unless you're talking about last gen or pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a turn of phrase Jeff, rather than actual exploits in games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes what Aero said.
Now here's a clip of me causing someone to quit in MKXL. I'm not really that good at the game, at least with combos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, mrblacksheep said:

Yes what Aero said.
Now here's a clip of me causing someone to quit in MKXL. I'm not really that good at the game, at least with combos.

 

LOL and that's why i stopped playing competitively online almost a decade ago. people go way too serious and they think that no one can beat them and when they are about to lose they rage quit.

 

it's almost like my best friend whenever we'd play killer instinct (the original on snes) i'm about to hit my ultru with Jago or Fulgore and he tries to slap the controller from my hand LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, Jai said:

LOL and that's why i stopped playing competitively online almost a decade ago. people go way too serious and they think that no one can beat them and when they are about to lose they rage quit.

 

it's almost like my best friend whenever we'd play killer instinct (the original on snes) i'm about to hit my ultru with Jago or Fulgore and he tries to slap the controller from my hand LOL

I mostly just Play Player matches online. I played one Ranked match online just to get an achievement and it was with Bo Rai Cho. And I won having never really have used him before. To be fair, most of the good players have moved on to newer games.

Found a CM Punk Lookalike In Dead Rising 4. Game is pretty meh. Definitely not as good as the last 3.

 

Edited by mrblacksheep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

I mostly just Play Player matches online. I played one Ranked match online just to get an achievement and it was with Bo Rai Cho. And I won having never really have used him before. To be fair, most of the good players have moved on to newer games.

Found a CM Punk Lookalike In Dead Rising 4. Game is pretty meh. Definitely not as good as the last 3.

 

i actually did that in mass effect (wellit was a mod but still cool) i had a brock mod for cmdr shephard lol

i thought i had  a pic saved on my desktop but i can't find it.

 

is the dead rising series FP or 3rd person? if it's first then meh but if it's 3rd i'll probably consider trying it out from the beginning

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's third person but as Frank you take pics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My New Wrap. I hope NFS Payback is good.

Need_for_Speed.png

Need_for_Speed_2.png

Need_for_Speed_3.png

Need_for_Speed_4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't been playing too much lately, but I have been playing the shit out of the snes classic mini while I wait for 2k18. Just hacked it too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this