WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

1 minute ago, Penguin said:

It changes throughout the month of August, they already confirmed that they're doing it at SS weekend so we still got 2 and a half weeks.

Where did they confirm they were doing it SS weekend? All I remember from one of the YouTubers that went to the 2K meeting is they said it would still be August for the reveal. Makes sense to go weekly if the roster is gonna be larger than last year.

I heard someone say that was when they were gonna do it, but they could be wrong and did the same thing that Jerry did and mixed up games. But the general rule of thumb for wrestling games is to usually expect it around Summerslam.

Just now, Penguin said:

I heard someone say that was when they were gonna do it, but they could be wrong and did the same thing that Jerry did and mixed up games. But the general rule of thumb for wrestling games is to usually expect it around Summerslam.

Well I guess best wait for official word and all I heard was this month was THE month. Sucks if we would have to wait even more but I guess time will tell right? It does go with the past two years they done reveals.

3 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I expect 30-40 people each week.

That would be quite the......list for a weekly reveal lol. But seriously, that would be nice and we would get quite a good amount of screenshots each week like last year.

On 7/31/2017 at 11:07 PM, Dr.C-Squared said:

Well I guess best wait for official word and all I heard was this month was THE month. Sucks if we would have to wait even more but I guess time will tell right? It does go with the past two years they done reveals.

That would be quite the......list for a weekly reveal lol. But seriously, that would be nice and we would get quite a good amount of screenshots each week like last year.

i'm glad that i'm in Las Vegas that way i can go to the Gamestop Expo. since 2K is there every year

I would like think they are practically done with the game. How long does it take to create the discs, package and ship them out to all these stores in all these countries with about 2 1/2 months left to release? Unless they are working on day 1 patches.

3 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

It doesn't take 2 1/2 months to do all that, they'll still be working on the game for at least another month.

Yeah I suppose when the trailer drops, That'll be the time they'll at least be done in the graphical department. Unlike films they release multiple trailers during the editing of a film to show of improvements of SFX.

13 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

It doesn't take 2 1/2 months to do all that, they'll still be working on the game for at least another month.

as far as i know atleast from dev. of 15 - 17, this is the time they do Q/A testing, any issues they find they try to address. they also finalize dlc plans around this time. late july is their DLC cutoff

like i said unless stuff has changed in the process from 2k15 - 17 to now. only 2k knows that answer i guess

Edited by Jai

45 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

His bald head is gonna cover the screen again :mad:

I will single handily edit all the screenshots with his stupid head from now on, I hope you're happy with yourself.

• Too Sweet 1

27 minutes ago, Penguin said:

It will most definitely be the same old shite with like 1-2 new people. With one being being someone like Hurricane.

That would be interesting. If they actually have the full main roster and the main NXT guys, then that's pretty decent. The fact you can get RVD and Angle too is huge.

I meant I bet part one of the roster reveal will be Cena, Orton & Shield etc.

I just hope they don't make Rhyno too fucking fat, or scanned him when he had those ridiculous sideburns.

Defract & RaieE will hopefully supply any NJPW guys and I'll be a happy camper.

Edited by NickBreaker

Hopefully not Ellsworth. Seriously :mad:

And hopefully not some obvious shit like Bobby Roode, DIY,... I mean I would love them being in the game (not Ellsworth) but THAT MUST BE SOMEONE SURPRISING.