WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, Brick said:

Spear 11

is that supposed to be a corner or a running like i said it's pointless when you're in player vs ai matches. same with charlotte i wish she had a corner one cause the ai just picks the opponent up instead of doing a wakeup taunt (they never do wakeup taunts or comebacks anymore since 2k16) and then just runs. it looks stupid.

10 hours ago, Shreyas 03 said:

yes actually it seems very unrealistic, picking up or waiting to stand and then running like the brogue kick

Once caws.WS was actually better, this and smack down hotel

yeah i mean whenever i use a standing running move like the brogue kick, spear, superkick etc i usually do a wakeup taunt from the corner. the ai just isn't programmed to do that. atleast not since 2k14.

and i hate that ever since 2k16 they (the ai) doesn't do comebacks while their down anymore.

it was more spontaneous and unpredictable when the ai would actually trigger the comeback if they were grounded or if you went to the top rope etc. 

and yeah caws.ws was good before they put ThreeG and Ernez in charge. after tom rice just "Disappeared" it began to suck.

i still am a member of the SDH and i go there from time to time but i guess cause i haven't seen that much action there i don't go there as much as i used to

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Speaking of Brogue Kick, I need a new one :mad:

Actually we all need

2 hours ago, Jai said:

and i hate that ever since 2k16 they (the ai) doesn't do comebacks while their down anymore.

it was more spontaneous and unpredictable when the ai would actually trigger the comeback if they were grounded or if you went to the top rope etc. 

Yes, the A.I. has become weak in some cases. At least in 2k15 the comeback used to trigger when we were at least standing and was quite good and followed by signature.

Let's see how's the A.I. this year

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Running. Not seeing the problem u mention 

I'll give you a prime example
Scenario A:
AI gets a finisher as Roman Reigns.
instead of going to the corner, doing a wakeup taunt from the corner, waiting for opponent to get up and running and hitting the running spear, he picks you up and runs from point-blank range. when ever has roman reigns, batista, goldberg, charlotte, rhyno, ETC done a spear like that. the only example i can honestly think of is wrestlemania 33 where reigns ran to both ropes and then hit taker with the spear but still it wasn't from point blank range.
Scenario B:
AI does the charge finisher again it's from point blank range. even when The AI goes to do the brogue kick. whether it's sheamus or a caw he does it from the corner. the ai should do that with the spears as well. any spear that's a standing running spear should not just be hit from point blank range. it just looks stupid

59 minutes ago, Shreyas 03 said:

Actually we all need

Yes, the A.I. has become weak in some cases. At least in 2k15 the comeback used to trigger when we were at least standing and was quite good and followed by signature.

Let's see how's the A.I. this year

I wouldn't necessarily say the ai is weak but yeah the pop up comebacks by the ai stopped after 2k16. i bet and this is just me, some idiots complained about how they were about to go do a diving finisher or whatever and the ai would pop up and initiate the comeback but so what. it's way more legit than having the ai only trigger the comeback bar while it has you down.

Don't get me wrong, i have great matches all the time but yeah that is the one thing i wish they'd switch back, and i don't know what the hell happened to hot tags but i really hope they work as intended in 2k18.

knowing 2k, they probably made the ai more softer in the name of idiotic complainers that claim the game is too hard. like how stamina worked perfectly in 2k15 and even 2k16 then people complained and it was almost impossible to trigger tired finishers in 2k17 or if you did you couldn't do the crawling pins cause by the time you got up to crawl your stamina was all the way back to full.  I hate complaining about complainers, but stuff like that and complaining about chain grappling, reversal limits, stamina when if you don't like it you can just TURN IT OFF, really ticks me off lol

11 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Braun looks great! But damn a squash match, really?  

Hope Braun takes the belt he's been holding hostage and barely defending. Brock is awesome but his limited appearances is hurting the brand and what the belt means. He's definitely an attraction like the Rock and Undertaker but he shouldn't have the belt if he's not going to defend it on regular TV

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Hello Dear Community, Well, After everything that has been announced for WWE 2K18, I am very hyped for this game, I'm a PC-Gamer as you know it but i will wait :D

I just can't wait to create 3 Universe-Modes like i did in 2K17, I also can't wait to create some cool Match Types also to create Storylines for Rivalrys.

Well, Now we wait for the Creation Suite Trailer which i can't wait to see.

LIVE THE REVOLUTION OF WWE GAMES!

Greetings from France,

Brian

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

4 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

Creation Suite trailer this week or next would make me very happy... and hopefully it's as indepth as a trailer can be

and dlc announcements would be nice  for people pre ordering lol

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ichiban Rooster said:

and dlc announcements would be nice  for people pre ordering lol

We'd had the Creation Suite Trailer by now, this time last year (15th September)... and the DLC announcements happened on the 22nd September. 

• Like 1

Someone over at caws requested this move in the dlc move pack and the proven 2k worker wrote one hour ago "keep your eyes peeled tomorrow"

This is the requested move:

Not sure if true, but a facebook post uploaded and taken down by 2k showed we could get a 12 min 2kdev video looking at the different create modes:

2mm63yo.png

Edited by glennsoe