WWE 2K18 infomation thread

Penguin

Watching Delzinski's Universe Mode video, i'm trying to figure out how he got the promo cutscenes working with out the HUD, he's keeping his cards close to his chest it seems but i've heard something about using Highlight Reel & Backstage Brawl or something? 

Is anybody able to help with an answer?

If anyone could help my backstage not working in menu when i select backstage it loads and after full loading it shows that WWE 2k18 has stopped working and in a random match also when i go out backstage it again states the same message!!!!!!!!!!!

Why????

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Mafia Murder Bag said:

Watching Delzinski's Universe Mode video, i'm trying to figure out how he got the promo cutscenes working with out the HUD, he's keeping his cards close to his chest it seems but i've heard something about using Highlight Reel & Backstage Brawl or something? 

Is anybody able to help with an answer?

Hasn't he just cropped the video down?

On 10/21/2017 at 4:03 PM, Top Gamer Deepu said:

If anyone could help my backstage not working in menu when i select backstage it loads and after full loading it shows that WWE 2k18 has stopped working and in a random match also when i go out backstage it again states the same message!!!!!!!!!!!

Why????

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!

If anyone could really help with this problem it would be great!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Question:

Is it a common problem that some download show that a download wasn't possible because the file is damaged?  I got that for quite many CAWs and other things such as championships aswell

Or does this message appear if the Caws got something for which I need a mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi guys! I suppose that nobody is playing this thing as of today, except me of course 😁. The thing is that I'm trying to play a classic WCW Universe but, when I set up the roster, there are two weird errors that pop up. First, when I go to the first show scheduled (Monday Nitro, obviously), I see that every match Ric Flair '91 is in, the image that appears to represent him is the one of the Billy Kidman caw there I will use in the Cruiserweight division. In addition to that one, the DDP '98 image never appears in the program of the show; instead, there's the figure of a black wrestler, I mean, no face, no clothes, no nothing. I would appreciate to know if you have experienced those issues and if there's some kind of solution. Thanks for the attention!