(Rumor) New information on 2K18

Dann

TakeOver The End was right before Money in the Bank 2016 so it would be stupid for them not to include it if they're planning on including the other TakeOvers

6 hours ago, Tornado_X said:

I highly doubt that the debut new era Raw and SDL will be in the game rather than the current ones, and Payback 2016 all the way to Extreme Rules 2017 is expected not just up to SummerSlam, and why wouldn't the new NXT be in the game? It debuted after Orlando. Only thing is i'm wondering if they'd include TakeOver The End as they skipped out on Respect last year

You don't get it. i'm so sick of explaining this.

The game is based on the previous year.  2k17 went from Mainia 31 - Mania 32 that's why those arenas were in the game, why DIY, Roode, were not in the game.

the game is going to cover from Payback 2016 - Mania 33 (which is 2017)

or whatever the April/May ppv after Mania 32 was

it's always been like this. every year since SVR2010. it's based on the previous year.

which means we'd get the Raw and SDL Debut arenas,  andmaybe there's a slim chance we get the new titles but we'd be lucky if we got the new nxt arena.

SIGH this is so tiresome.

3 hours ago, Tornado_X said:

TakeOver The End was right before Money in the Bank 2016 so it would be stupid for them not to include it if they're planning on including the other TakeOvers

i'd rather have beast in the east.

If you think you're gonna get every Takeover event, you're delusional.

This is what drives me crazy about the people on these boards. they think just cause an event happened or because someone wrestled before the cutoff means they automatically make it in the game.  No sir. especially not where NXT is concerned.  NXT is still a developmental brand. they are only putting the huge Takeovers in because they coincided with wwe's big 4 ppvs other than that, i doubt we get anything else.

Edited by Jai

35 minutes ago, Jai said:

If you think you're gonna get every Takeover event, you're delusional.

This is what drives me crazy about the people on these boards. they think just cause an event happened or because someone wrestled before the cutoff means they automatically make it in the game.  No sir. especially not where NXT is concerned.  NXT is still a developmental brand. they are only putting the huge Takeovers in because they coincided with wwe's big 4 ppvs other than that, i doubt we get anything else.

Jesus, go outside and play will ya.... :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, seanironmaiden said:

Jesus, go outside and play will ya.... :rolleyes:

Sometimes the truth hurts. and i've been outside all day thank you very much.

Jesus go back to the 2k forums will ya

Lol, Jeff is calm. All he did was try to help everyone how the games cut off times work. And you know what, over there in America Jeff is entitled to his freedom of speech. Surely the guy should be able to comment on the internet without being criticised for the amount of times he spends outdoors.

42 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Lol, Jeff is calm. All he did was try to help everyone how the games cut off times work. And you know what, over there in America Jeff is entitled to his freedom of speech. Surely the guy should be able to comment on the internet without being criticised for the amount of times he spends outdoors.

you go outside :)

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

He's a Zebra, he's probably always outside.

that's what he wants you to think, but really use underneath the ground in the secret government lab. ask yourself can you really trust a non bird person, Penguin?

10 hours ago, HiPcavallo said:

lol jeeze all i said was that no one should get over hyped about arenas. i know from past games how these arenas get selected/added. i'm not psychic but it doesn't take a prremonition or whatever to tell that we aren't getting all the takeovers in the game.

that said i'm not falling for the hype or hype train. 8 people in the ring is nice but i can guarantee you if they didn't address framerate issues, every women's 8 women match will definitey have issues.  I tried doing a 6 woman tag match for survivor series and it was so slow i had to can it

Wish there was one thread for all the news. Sick of browsing through topics for the same shit. Nonetheless, the news for this game sounds really good. This sounds like the game that's worth the money.

Edited by mrblacksheep

On 7/4/2017 at 5:02 PM, Jai said:

maybe there's a slim chance we get the new titles but we'd be lucky if we got the new nxt arena.

Since they've acknowledged they're putting the brand split in, it'd be absolutely bonkers if they didn't put the new titles in. (Unless you mean titles like the UK title, which would still seem odd not to include.) 

2 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Since they've acknowledged they're putting the brand split in, it'd be absolutely bonkers if they didn't put the new titles in. (Unless you mean titles like the UK title, which would still seem odd not to include.) 

i was only referring to the new nxt titles since that didn't happen till Takeover Orlando.  There's a slim chance that makes it in but i seriously doubt it.

I'd assume the Universal, WWE World Title, Smackdown Women's Title, Cruiserweight title and UK Title will all make it in

Since the UK title debuted in October? (i can't remember when or was it november) i could say it's a safe assumption that makes it in.

but as far as the redesigned NXT titles i don't know if that will make it in.  I know 2Kayfabe said about gimmick changes if it's june or earlier those gimmicks will make it into 2k18 but then again the titles are just that titles they shouldn't take long to design in-game atleast in theory.

On 7/4/2017 at 4:02 PM, Jai said:

You don't get it. i'm so sick of explaining this.

Then with all due respect, have the sense to stop explaining it and let someone else do it, especially someone who is likely to have less anger issues and be less condescending.

17 hours ago, Dysturbed said:

Then with all due respect, have the sense to stop explaining it and let someone else do it, especially someone who is likely to have less anger issues and be less condescending.

i don't recall talking to you.

To be fair while those NXT titles may have only debuted at Takeover Orlando they likely would have been designed weeks if not months beforehand. 2K don't need to see the physical belts to create them in game, so surely WWE would have sent them the designs ahead of time if they weren't going to meet the cutoff time?

Probably because 2015 Orton all the way up to Summerslam 2016 Orton was one of the lowest points in his career and they didn't want us to have to think about it when we played with him in 2K17. I must say, that was pretty considerate of them.