(Rumor) New information on 2K18

Dann

Most of this information comes from this /r/squaredcircle thread

Apparently, a reputable guy on twitter named Opendus has stated some things regarding 2K18. They are as follows:

•Ellsworth is in the game.

•Hardy's are in the game. They're on disc, not DLC.

•Updated arenas from Battleground 2016 to Extreme Rules 2017.

•4 UK competitors were scanned. He didn't say which ones, but he didn't correct a reply that mentioned Bate, Dunne, Andrews, and Seven.

•There are 16 people to choose from for GM and Commissioner roles. Site note: I think this was hinting at merging GM mode and Universe Mode

•Almost all cruiserweights were scanned, he expects many of them to be DLC.

•Season pass includes 5 DLC Packs.

•192 people on disc, excluding doubles.

This is all the information that I can find on that thread so far but I'll try and keep this updated with stuff. The game has already been stated to not be on last-gen consoles or PC.

If it's true, its great

Well, I still am waiting for a PC edition...

But the arena news is worse, in wwe 13 we had wrestlemania 29 arena( 2013), now we get this....not even full of 2017.....

1 hour ago, AJStylesCMPunk said:

If it's true, its great

But the arena news is worse, in wwe 13 we had wrestlemania 29 arena( 2013), now we get this....not even full of 2017.....

WWE 13 didn't have the WM 29 Arena. It would have been impossible even if they tried, the event took place like 6 months after the Game release...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJStylesCMPunk said:

If it's true, its great

WM 29 arena wasn't in 13 and the game is from the previous years mania to this year's meaning it's from Mania 32 -- 33 but that doesn't automatically guarantee the 33 arena we'll probably get that in 19

also like with all rumors take with a grain of salt for all we know this twitter guy could be king moe in disguise.

Added (rumor) to the title, for obvious reasons.

Nevertheless, a lot of the "info" here were fairly safe guesses. I wouldn't be shocked if most of it were true.

The game has already been stated to not be on last-gen consoles or PC.

Besides this one, they all make sense. We will probably have a late PC version and maybe a Switch version too.

46 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Besides this one, they all make sense. We will probably have a late PC version and maybe a Switch version too.

yeah but idk about the switch.

does the switch have online capability? i haven't really been following up on it (hell i'm just now getting a damn tablet) lol

6 minutes ago, AJStylesCMPunk said:

What's the switch version?

there is no switch version announced currently

3 minutes ago, AJStylesCMPunk said:

Ohk

But you know its really hard, first spending money and then downloading 60 GB

1. Best to get a part time job. even if you're in school you can get a work permit. most states i believe allow you to work around 4-6 hours

2. it's not that bad but you can always buy physical version

2 minutes ago, AJStylesCMPunk said:

Physical version....for PC??? Plz tell if I can

But piracy is also rude..and wrong....

you were asking about the switch version not pc and i didn't say anything about pirating anything. I think you're a bit confused fella

1 hour ago, Jai said:

yeah but idk about the switch.

does the switch have online capability? i haven't really been following up on it (hell i'm just now getting a damn tablet) lol

I have no idea lol, I don't pay much attention to it. 

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I have no idea lol, I don't pay much attention to it. 

same.

i really haven't paid much attention to nintendo since the gamecube and even then it was brief. there weren't too many games that interested me on that system either lol

I wonder if this game will have any PS4 " Pro enhancements" or Xbox one X enhancements? I want to buy the better version. If no difference, I'll probably get the game on PS4. I think  PS4 has a better CAW community.

Hey, that's me. Just so we're clear, I got this informations from someone who follows that reputable guy on Twitter. As I've said, the guy has gotten all 2K informations right so far except one thing that dates all the way back to 2K15, but ever since then he got it all right. Oh, and yes, Universe Mode is now, basically, GM Mode. 

Edited by Suplewich

Could you give some examples of the shite he got right? I feel like we should know a bit more before he gets heralded as the Meltz (R.I.P papa Meltz) of WWE games.

Ps: You love Hiroshi, but have an Omega avatar and signature? I smell a phony.:angry:

24 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Could you give some examples of the shite he got right? I feel like we should know a bit more before he gets heralded as the Meltz (R.I.P papa Meltz) of WWE games.

Ps: You love Hiroshi, but have an Omega avatar and signature? I smell a phony.:angry:

i asked one of my twitter friends that normally has connections with 2k and he said he knows atleast one of those for a fact is 100% wrong. i'm betting the Universe/GM Mode merging thing is probably wrong.

linked tweet

in fact he knows more of the dev process than i've known since the thq days. he was at one of the last playtests in 2013 before 2k fully took over.

no saying he knows everything and like he says alot of plans start around january and could change any time between then and say release time. but i trust him over some random idiot that claims to know info with no direct connection to 2k or the devs.

20 minutes ago, Penguin said:

He said, for example, before it was revealed that Brock Lesnar would NOT have a showcase mode for WWE 2K16. He showed pictures of WWE 2K16 from the create menu a week before the game came out. Multiple people that follows Opendus has indeed confirmed that he has been relatively accurate with the games features. He was also the first one to announce that WWE 2K18 wouldn't be on last gen.

and i love hiroshi because he is a sexy hiroshi. omega is better worker but hiroshi is sexier. love u hiroshi.

• Like 1

Just now, Suplewich said:

He said, for example, before it was revealed that Brock Lesnar would NOT have a showcase mode for WWE 2K16. He showed pictures of WWE 2K16 from the create menu a week before the game came out. Multiple people that follows Opendus has indeed confirmed that he has been relatively accurate with the games features. He was also the first one to announce that WWE 2K18 wouldn't be on last gen.

and i love hiroshi because he is a sexy hiroshi. omega is better worker but hiroshi is sexier. love u hiroshi.

if it's the same person as King Mo then i wouldn't trust it.

like i said my friend that has deep connections with 2K and no this isn't just some "my friend is a manager at a store that knows the devs" crap he's been deep within the inner circle of 2K and THQ for years.

said that he can confirm one of the things listed is 100% fake