Pofo and Moveset Released +Chris Adonis Released + Elias Pofo + Moveset....Chyna pofo+Moveset + Usos updated v-1.0 + Randy Orton Bald Attire Released-AR-Community

Abdul Rock Empire

Hi back to work....i was not feeling well few days...so didn't posted any new mod's....

so now i am well and started modding again......

previews--

20935113_1153859471380183_80684252599113

thank you 

AR-Community

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

The shorts don't seem to have any normal maps so they look flat,just use Brock's shorts normals and put the normal map logos on there.

Edited by FinaleStar

11 minutes ago, FinaleStar said:

The shorts don't seem to have any normal maps so they look flat,just use Brock's shorts normals and put the normal map logos on there.

Hi brother..it has normal map's..i just darkened the Bottoms to give it a look like summerslam...in summerslam his bottoms are dark then default you can check in below image brother 

413_SS_08202017jg_9156--8386c18f5d8e71c7

it's some error in my preview's because the tool which i use for screenshot's brighten the image....than the default image so...sorry brother for previews....

thank you

5 hours ago, angelwar19 said:

Where the preview? You said it few minutes but it's already 16 hours

Hey man. Quit being such a jerk. You come on this forum and all you do is boss folks around and demand stuff. I've never seen you contribute to the community.  How about you have some courtesy and be thankful for the modders that spend their own time to provide you mods for free.  Quit being a leech and have some patience. 

• Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1

JOHN CENA 1-ATTIRE RELEASED..PM ME WHICH ATTIRE DO YOU WANT....JUST 4-ATTIRES TO COMPLETE THE PACK...

YOUR ATTIRE WILL BE THE NEXT ONE....

TELL ME VIA PM

THANK YOU-AR_Community

I've cleared out a lot of the old requests from this thread, please use the Mod Request thread so other modders also know what people are looking for.

If you are looking for something specifically from @Abdul Rock Empire I would suggest wither tagging him in that thread or to send him a Private Message.

The forum is trying to move to a centralized request thread so the users making multiple requests please utilize that  request thread rather than posting in modders threads.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pozzum said:

I've cleared out a lot of the old requests from this thread, please use the Mod Request thread so other modders also know what people are looking for.

If you are looking for something specifically from @Abdul Rock Empire I would suggest wither tagging him in that thread or to send him a Private Message.

The forum is trying to move to a centralized request thread so the users making multiple requests please utilize that  request thread rather than posting in modders threads.

how can i get a spoiler tag

I've edited one into your post so that you can see how they work

you start what you want in the box with

[spoiler] 

and after you are done with that box you type

[/spoiler] 

I've added one to your post so you can see how they look in the editor after they've been made.

50 minutes ago, pozzum said:

you start what you want in the box with

[spoiler] 

and after you are done with that box you type

[/spoiler] 

I've added one to your post so you can see how they look in the editor after they've been made.

thank you sir it worked

1 hour ago, UTKR said:

@Abdul Rock Empire  How can I seperately use CM Punk's attires? I already have 7 just need 3 of yours. Please help.

hi brother...if you tell me which attires do you want i will arrange them and give you

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

John cena 2 Attire released........

thank you..

AR_COMMUNITY....

The Rise Above Hate shirt looks good.  I think the wrist bands are a bit shiny.  IIRC they were cloth bands.  Probably want to look at the normals and the alpha layers.  Otherwise, good work.

• Glorious 1

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The Rise Above Hate shirt looks good.  I think the wrist bands are a bit shiny.  IIRC they were cloth bands.  Probably want to look at the normals and the alpha layers.  Otherwise, good work.

sorry i didn't mentioned.there is some problem in my tool...which takes screenshot's it makes image looks shinny..sorry i will try a new tool from now...i gave it wool texture and it should be fine in game...it's very good to get a review from you ...thank you 

Hi AR-Community here.....

John cena 3rd attire has been released....

-all logo's from top's to sweat bands

-change in Haistyle

-Attire from his return to royal rumble

thank you

AR_Community

• Like 2

John cena 4th attire has been released....

-change in Haistyle

-Attire from his night after unforgiven

thank you

AR_Community

John cena 5th attire has been released....

-Attire from his feud with Wyatt Family {Wrestlemania 30}

thank you

AR_Community

Edited by Abdul Rock Empire
  • Glorious 1

Randy Orton released

-used 2k15 model

-cleared Beard+Hair

-updated t-shirt

-updated tatoo

-updated wristbands