Pofo and Moveset Released +Chris Adonis Released + Elias Pofo + Moveset....Chyna pofo+Moveset + Usos updated v-1.0 + Randy Orton Bald Attire Released-AR-Community

Abdul Rock Empire

20728936_1144921518940645_15243606354157

HI IF YOU LIKE MY WORK CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION.......

TO KNOW MORE------CHECK MY SIGNATURE........

AR_Community......

Hi Brother's...I am Back to modding again...this time it's Chris Adonis [Chris Master{G.F.W}]------Credit to @Auday Elyafe For Base

21586452_1173675476065249_10836068521271

1-Custom Attire For Chris Adonis

2-Facial Beard 

3-Custom Left Arm Tattoo 

Download Link - Moderator Note: Link removed due to the mod being released without permission from the original creator @Auday Elyafe.

Take some time to say Thank's.....

i will be focusing on Request section....the Request Section is filled up with Many Request's....so first i will try to clean and complete Request Section....if you have any special mod then P.M me.......thank you and if you Like my work please Donate me....or have any special request Donation Based work is acceptable.....

THANK YOU

AR_Community

Hi brother's Pofo and Moveset Of Chris Adonis [Chris Master{G.F.W}]-----Made be AR_Community Member @lunero406

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGS3hqOXZyQndvVXc

This is 3rd pofo + Moveset released By the Community...credit goes to @lunero406 For The hardwork and excellent work on pofo and moveset 

take some time to thank the community 

Thank you

AR_Community

*-HI brother's on request from @angelwar19 Pofo + Moveset of Elias

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGLTNKM0RNeEhTMHc

this is my Second pofo +Moveset so this will replace Natalya...But if you want her in the game then change in Data Editor and install Thank you......if you face any problem reply down....thank you

so if you have any request for mod tell me.....as i am not busy now...thank you

AR_Community

*-Hi brother's on request From @TigerDriver Chyna Pofo+Moveset

Downlaod link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGSlM2eC1XWlJ6VG8

this is my first pofo +Moveset so there will be some tiny error whcih you can solve in 2k17......if you face any problem reply down....thank you

AR_Community

Hi Usos Updated Attire...this is Version-1,Version-2 will be released soon with updated hair and more----------- credit to @LEONRICK for usos base model thank you 

on request from - @Jovanco22

21457413_1168434589922671_89322020115025

Download link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGV3VwalY0eFFhQmc

i will be focusing on Request section....the Request Section is filled up with Many Request's....so first i will try to clean and complete Request Section....if you have any special mod then P.M me.......thank you and if you Like my work please Donate me....or have any special request Donation Based work is acceptable.....

THANK YOU

AR_Community.....

AR_Community

Randy Orton 2010 [BALD]--------Requested By @BrianOrton57

21414715_1167617523337711_44584291229681

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGeXRNdjJwaDNER00

This took me more than 2 days to complete please...take some time to take me Thank you it makes me feel Happy...credit to @FinaleStar for helping me and giving me tips on tattoo

THANK YOU

AR_Community

JOHN CENA ATTIRE PACK COMPLETED...

21366668_1166337876799009_40370401847475

Hi Brother's...cena 6-Attire And The final Attire

so 5th attire from cena pack is......."You Can't See Me Red"

21427292_1166321840133946_66250150795778

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGSWcxWmYwQmQtckU

With this MR.John cena attire pack is completed......This Attire was Requested By @Aŕch Jŕ so his one was the Final one...

Thank you 

AR_Community

Hi Brother's...cena 5-Attire

so 5th attire from cena pack is.......Wrestlemania 30

21366835_1164788383620625_19449686170434

Download link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGLW01eTdQQnNuY0k

Thank you--AR_Community.

.....and if you like my work please donate me....

AR_Community

Hi Brother's...sorry for lateness..and not posting any update on cena 4-Attire

so 4rd Attire from Cena attire pack is.......John cena 2006 {Chain Gang Assault}

21272910_1164256330340497_60630474359572

Download Link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGT2t4SUx0aXpsUnc

Thank you--AR_Community.

so now just only 1-Attire is left to complete pack..if you want any attire of MR.Cena the champ...just P.M me....

Thank you .....and if you like my work please donate me....

AR_Community

Hi Brother's...sorry for lateness..and not posting any update on cena 3-Attire

so 3rd Attire from Cena attire pack is.......John cena 2008 {Beware of Dog's}

21248262_1163448780421252_57077752996187.

Download Link-----https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGdk95M1p5VjdNODQ

Thank you--AR_Community.

so now just only 2-Attire's are left to complete pack..if you want any attire of MR.Cena the champ...just P.M me....

Thank you 

AR_Community

Hi brother's....I Planned a John cena Attire pack.....

So 2nd Attire From the Pack is.........Rise Above Hate.....

21316374_1161704743928989_76989387557587

Download Link--https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGUGhTaGhhMk52blk

Thank you--AR_Community.

so 1 Attire from the pack....is WRESTLEMANIA 26....[2K17 CENA NUFF EDITION]...

credit to-- @LordJustice17 @FinaleStar and @AznBlusuazn to guide me for normal maps....thank you

21200553_1160989604000503_10483855307490

Download Link--https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGSVN3aERObVU0X2c

If you enjoy my Mods or Have a special request for me.......check my signature...consider a small Dontaion..

thank you AR_Community

JOHN CENA 1-ATTIRE RELEASED..PM ME WHICH ATTIRE DO YOU WANT....JUST 4-ATTIRES TO COMPLETE THE PACK...

YOUR ATTIRE WILL BE THE NEXT ONE....

TELL ME VIA PM

thank you AR_Community 

John cena Rise above Cancer

20645461_1144906942275436_33926174555192

Download link -  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwWQsQKPonpGUHcyMWE3ZUFwR0E/view

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2

thank you AJ brother 

1 hour ago, Aj👑 said:

Nice work man & Welcome to modding community

thanks brother

1 hour ago, ahmedady said:

good workk brother 

I see you've used at least one of my mods in one of your videos. Dont do that. I didnt give you permission. And especially dont port any of my older mods, or use them in videos either.

hi ok brother i will not use your mods in my videos and i will not port any ports from modders sections brother so dont worry

6 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

I see you've used at least one of my mods in one of your videos. Dont do that. I didnt give you permission. And especially dont port any of my older mods, or use them in videos either.

yes ok

1 hour ago, bader shams said:

Wade Barrett from 2k15 please

• pozzum locked this topic

So you were warned previously not to port someone else's work. Unless both @Ewan and @Curb Stomp City state they allowed you to port these then this thread will remain locked for 1 week.  (Ewan / Curbstomp PM me or report this comment)

• pozzum unlocked this topic

That Beard on Brock could use a little work. 

20643228_1142864912479639_50946795124341

In my opinion, I don't think a textured beard does this one justice.  You probably should look at maybe Curtis Axel 2k16's beard, something that has the right normals to give it the definition and 3D.  Also, Brock was a bit more pale than he is in his 2k17 model. Also the hair is slightly different from his UFC look. 

Edited by AznBlusuazn

31 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

That Beard on Brock could use a little work. 

20643228_1142864912479639_50946795124341

In my opinion, I don't think a textured beard does this one justice.  You probably should look at maybe Curtis Axel 2k16's beard, something that has the right normals to give it the definition and 3D.  Also, Brock was a bit more pale than he is in his 2k17 model. Also the hair is slightly different from his UFC look. 

yes brother i know it this is brock's 2k15 model.and i am just a beginner brother.if you can edit and make him good i give you permission brother you can edit.and thank's for suggestion this will help me in my next mod sir. thank you if i said anything sorry brother i will try as you said 

Edited by Abdul Rock Empire

36 minutes ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

yes brother i know it this is brock's 2k15 model.and i am just a beginner brother.if you can edit and make him good i give you permission brother you can edit.and thank's for suggestion this will help me in my next mod sir. thank you if i said anything sorry brother i will try as you said 

I have UFC Brock already in progress with the beard.  Just need to finish it.  Just wanted to give you some pointer as I think you are on the right track to developing into a good modder.

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I have UFC Brock already in progress with the beard.  Just need to finish it.  Just wanted to give you some pointer as I think you are on the right track to developing into a good modder.

Thank you Sir.For The Support You Are An awesome Modder Brother And Sorry If you Felt Angry to My Last Reply Brother Sorry

JOHN CENA - "RISE ABOVE CANCER" RELEASED ON MY POST 

THANK YOU.AND IF YA WANT TO DONATE ME CHECK MY SIGNATURE 

THANK YOU-AR_Community..:cool:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

Hi Brother's Great Khali 2006-2007 Preview 

20729131_1145066952259435_57045684158296

I still Need To Edit His Beard This Is An Early preview.......:cool:

Suggestion : try using an actual picture of Khali and crop out the beard with maybe 3px-5px "feather" on the tracing crop tool around the edges.   Alternatively, find a head.dds with someone with a similar beard and crop it and put it over Khali's head.dds.  Then make sure that you have normals and alpha layers appropriate to give the beard definition.  Normals/Alphas are often forgotten about and can make a huge difference.

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Suggestion : try using an actual picture of Khali and crop out the beard with maybe 3px-5px "feather" on the tracing crop tool around the edges.   Alternatively, find a head.dds with someone with a similar beard and crop it and put it over Khali's head.dds.  Then make sure that you have normals and alpha layers appropriate to give the beard definition.  Normals/Alphas are often forgotten about and can make a huge difference.

thank's brother.you are my inspiration i will definetly do brother.thanks once again