2k17 lag fps drops (need help)

Wizard3

I finally got 2k17 myself so i can preview my mods and i seem to like the game better than 2k16. My problem is i have alot of fps drops during entrances sometimes to 19  fps example is bruti when he gets close to the ring apron it drops, most of the entrance it stays capped at 30fps during matches 40min 60high .  im banging my head against the wall trying get this to run right ive tried all the options off to low same deal still stutters and fps drops..... my gpu is a gforce gtx 960 ssc 2gb and my cpu is a fx 8320 oc to 4.0 (same as the fx8350) 2k16 plays fine lol basicly same game. Do you think i need a new gpu or is this a 2k issue. Anyone with a better gpu having this issue any help appreciated guys.

Edited by Wizard3

Have you turned all the settings to the minimum? That's what I did and it made the game run faster. The models still look pretty guy in the minimum quality so it shoudn't bug you that much

yep still does the same i figured i would just go out get a gtx 1080 sc and see what that does it shows the gpu going to 100% usage and cpu is at like 50-60% so im guessing gpu is culprit ;)

guessing gpu is running out of vram