Why I believe WWE 2K18 won't feature any legends!

TheGreatLiukage

11 hours ago, Steenalizer said:

I heard a rumour that 2K18 will feature no wrestlers at all.

yeah and they're pulling an Electronic Arts and removing the ring

• Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 10:59 PM, HiPcavallo said:

I agree, but honestly Jeff I wouldn't even bother arguing. Even if you disregard Kurt Angle's inclusion it'll be quickly proven wrong once the roster reveal starts. All the logic and reason in the world isn't going to make a difference here, so just say LolNo and move on.

Agreed. I really put this out there here rather than in a video for constructive or comedic responses. Not to trigger people or start a flame war. When the roster gets revealed, this will either become laughable or a stellar post. Even looking back at the the previous videos that has been released for WWE 2K like the Terminator promo, the Goldberg promo and now the Seth one; like mentioned by another member, they tend to run they're own little thing for the WWE 2K trailers.

I didn't expect people to act a fool here lol, but I'm glad this has gotten attention and getting people to think differently about stuff, everything I stated in the original post and the follow up were supported by MY humble research. Which is a whole lot different than just dropping a one-liner with nothing to support my opinion. Again, just something to rattle your brains as we wait for the reveal, not to piss ya'll off out of fear or denial of the possibility. ;)

On 7/10/2017 at 10:56 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

I heard that this is not even a wrestling game :mad: It's about a crazy bastard sneaking into museums and burning them to the ground.

First off, I'd play that. 

Secondly, it's probably fairly reflective of any actual physical WWE Hall of Fame: An empty warehouse stuffed full of stuff that showed up on TV years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, LetterPro said:

Didn't they have zebra heads available last year in CAW? 

nope just the bunny and gorilla

On 2017-7-24 at 5:00 PM, Gift Of Jericho said:

With 192 roster slots, 30 legends would be more than enough for me.

30... I'd expect more than that personally. Are there even over 100 stars in the WWE these days? :lol 

Current roster isn't for me, I prefer to use the legends 

15 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

30... I'd expect more than that personally. Are there even over 100 stars in the WWE these days? :lol 

Current roster isn't for me, I prefer to use the legends 

same here bro same here lol

i actually went all out legends wise with universe. i had a WWF universe i started in 2k16 that started around rumble 96 and went to Mania 12 then i jumped to the raw after summerslam 97 and went to unforgiven 98 (2k17) my wcw universe has been ongoing since 2k16 from april 96 to currently now roadwild 97.  and i just started a ruthless aggression save.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

132 on air, about 163 all up and that's not counting recent hires and the MYC people.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Penguin said:

132 on air, about 163 all up and that's not counting recent hires and the MYC people.

yeah but you can't count every single person. some don't have merchandising contracts so they won't make the game. some vince/wwe doesn't approve for the game.  I'll know if i'm right about this when they reveal the roster around summerslam but based on last year i'm pretty sure i'm on to something. This was the main reason why Roode and DIY didn't make the cut.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Penguin said:

I was just answering the initial question of "is there even 100 people in WWE today"

oh okay yeah i got ya i just thought i'd just point that part out lol

6 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Well, I'm actually fine with a larger number of legends if they decide to exclude guys the Bushwhackers. At least give us Demolition !!!

i betcha bushwhackers will be this year's harlem heat. I'd love to have Demo and LOD back in the game but i think that stupid lawsuit is still going on.

11 minutes ago, Jai said:

oh okay yeah i got ya i just thought i'd just point that part out lol

i betcha bushwhackers will be this year's harlem heat. I'd love to have Demo and LOD back in the game but i think that stupid lawsuit is still going on.

You mean they will disappear ? Good !!!

It's amazing that they decided to cut Harlem Heat and keep the Bush last year lmao

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

You mean they will disappear ? Good !!!

It's amazing that they decided to cut Harlem Heat and keep the Bush last year lmao

yeah i had no use for them at all. that exclusion just seemed dumb as hell imo.. They get in 1 game, then they remove Stevie Ray's Entrance, his victory harlem heat's victory and entrance, sister sherri, in the one year we could have had Sherri and Parker ringside for tag and single matches, then the fuck up the harlem heat attires in caw mode LOL. That's why i'm just completely against 2K and i don't even care that much about 2K18. I was really excited about 2k17 until i realized all the limitations. No more face logos, no more rumbles and ec matches in custom arenas, the audio fuck ups because one person bitched about that stupid club beeping that had been happening since patch 1, i can go on and on 2k17 was like one of the worst glitch fests (with patches) i've seen since well i'd have to say since wwe13 lol

• Like 1