WWE 2K18 Cover Revealed + New Trailer

DrJoeyMagnum

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

I almost feel like they could make a decent ruthless agression era partial showcase (perhaps DLC) that includes like cena brock & hardy's from around that time.  Wouldn't have to be quite a cohesive story but like Highlights.

Yes please! We have basically everyone from that era now anyways. Well, enough to have a proper Showcase mode based on it, at least.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

I almost feel like they could make a decent ruthless agression era partial showcase (perhaps DLC) that includes like cena brock & hardy's from around that time.  Wouldn't have to be quite a cohesive story but like Highlights.

yeah i wouldn't mind but there is hope for hogan. someone on the 2k forums posted a gamestop add that showed a hogan plush toy among others as part of the collector's edition thing. it wasn't photoshopped that i could tell so there's that

anywho the new 2k guy that's pretty much communicating with the forums over there posted something pretty interesting i think people would like to see here so here goes i just hope the image shows

Feedback Overall Numbers

What’s up WWE Universe!

I appreciate the warm welcome and honest comments you all have had! In my previous post I had mentioned that I had worked on the Community Feedback Project for WWE 2K17. I thought you all might be interested in some more information about that process. I’ll go into a little more detail of what happened on our side after the Feedback Project deadline passed.

So, basically after the Feedback project deadline we had a large pool of posts to go through from all the various threads. There was no fancy way to cut through all the data so what we did was sift through each post individually. We basically had to boil down each post to the mentions it contained. Just as they sound, mentions were a specific feature or idea mentioned.

We then kept a doc to keep track of each thread and the various mentions. When different posters had the same mentions we tallied them together. Some posts had only a couple mentions others had several. Whether it was 1 or 20 mentions, I loved seeing so many of you take the time to participate.

Below is a result of the total posts and the sum of all mentions for each threat thread in the WWE 2K17 Community Feedback Project.

28mo5md.jpg

I would say that the Roster thread with 3619 mentions is in its own tier since most people have a large list of Superstars. With that being said it looks like top 3 modes that the Universe was most vocal about were

1. Creation Suite 1554 Mentions
2. Match Types 1156 Mentions
3. Gameplay 1116 Mentions

I thought that this was important to tell you guys about because, even if you don’t agree with some of the choices in the WWE 2K series I wanted to let you guys know that we do take these feedback projects seriously and read each and every post to see what the WWE Universe has to say.

I’d love to hear your guys’ feedback on these numbers! Did you think that certain game modes would get more or less posts/mentions?

cheers,
42 minutes ago, Ya Boy Punk Fan said:

Yes please! We have basically everyone from that era now anyways. Well, enough to have a proper Showcase mode based on it, at least.

atleast you guys aren't throwing a tantrum over the trailer like the people at the WLF are doing. i think i'm done with that forum for now

7 hours ago, pozzum said:

It's very telling that they didn't even show showcase in that info graphic

from my understanding from the posts i read from him it was more of a simple search sting that they used to search for keywords like Feature A should be added from Past Game D

Universe can use Feature F from Game C

i hope you understand what i mean but yeah also i know alot of people didn't post int he feedback section as much as they did after 2k15 and after 2k14. i think they thought 2K really wasn't paying attention and i still have this feeling that with last gen finally axed we'll get a bit more dedication to the series since yukes won't be divided anymore.  (all Visual Concepts ever did was graphics, and mocap. yukes is still in charge of the coding)

12 hours ago, Jai said:

from my understanding from the posts i read from him it was more of a simple search sting that they used to search for keywords like Feature A should be added from Past Game D

Universe can use Feature F from Game C

i hope you understand what i mean but yeah also i know alot of people didn't post int he feedback section as much as they did after 2k15 and after 2k14. i think they thought 2K really wasn't paying attention and i still have this feeling that with last gen finally axed we'll get a bit more dedication to the series since yukes won't be divided anymore.  (all Visual Concepts ever did was graphics, and mocap. yukes is still in charge of the coding)

I wonder if that means they will break the last gen match types that are still accessible in the pc version.

14 hours ago, pozzum said:

I wonder if that means they will break the last gen match types that are still accessible in the pc version.

if i were you pc guys i'd chill on posting videos of stuff like that (not you in general or thi site for this matter) but there are peopole that for some reason or another feel they have to broadcast hidden match types modes glitches etc (see the face paint logo glitch from 2k16 and the Rumble/EC match in any arena glitch on 2k16) and they end up getting removed.

best case scenario, they could possibly fix these match types and re-introduce them in 2k18 since according to that stat that 2k guy posted, Gameplay, Creation and Match types where the top 3 replicated posts/requests in the feedback section

5 hours ago, Jai said:

if i were you pc guys i'd chill on posting videos of stuff like that (not you in general or thi site for this matter) but there are peopole that for some reason or another feel they have to broadcast hidden match types modes glitches etc (see the face paint logo glitch from 2k16 and the Rumble/EC match in any arena glitch on 2k16) and they end up getting removed.

best case scenario, they could possibly fix these match types and re-introduce them in 2k18 since according to that stat that 2k guy posted, Gameplay, Creation and Match types where the top 3 replicated posts/requests in the feedback section

There is a fair amount I don't think they could break unless they vastly change how matches are built in the game.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, pozzum said:

There is a fair amount I don't think they could break unless they vastly change how matches are built in the game.

yeah it was brought to my attention on the 2k forums that there are 4 openings for AI experts for the Unreal Engine category. since it is still up for grabs i assume that wouldn't go into effect till 19 but still. i think the matches are okay it's just the stuff in between that's annoying like in 2k16 i was doing a "20 man royal rumble in teams" to determine a tag contender and somehow after i eliminated kofi as Chad gable it made me do a suicide over the top rope outside the ring and then the game crashed LOL

6 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

good trailer 

yeah i liked it. 

everyone on wlf are losing their shit talking about it's disrespectful this and that. Like who cares you're throwing a tantrum over a commercial LOL

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:47 PM, Steenalizer said:

Here we go again.

They're never going to completely remove legends, nor should they. The game is dull enough without removing popular content.

could you go to the 2k forums and explain that to that stupid SaturnT3 person. he/she/it seems to think that if legends are removed they'd add in Jack Gallagher in their place LOL

5 hours ago, Penguin said:

Jacky Boy is pretty much gonna be in the game anyways, unless they really hate the cruiserweights.

WHO? lol

sorry i haven't watched 205 live since maybe January

17 minutes ago, Penguin said:

The Gentleman Jack Gallagher... He was in the Royal Rumble this year.

oh lol

you said jacky boy so i really didn't put 2 and 2 together lol. it's been a long day and raw kinda tired me out.

yeah i could see him TJP and Kendrick in