WWE 2K18 Cover Revealed + New Trailer

DrJoeyMagnum

An article on ESPN.com revealed that Seth Rollins will be on the cover of the WWE 2K18 video game. This was something that was rumored for several days. Here is what Rollins said about being on the cover: 

"It was an honor for me. You look at some of the previous names who have graced the cover of WWE video games over the years and to be amongst those is truly an honor and I’m humbled by it. I’m also just excited for our generation of guys, the new generation of up-and-coming guys, to be the first of us to be on the cover. It’s cool and not just exciting for me but our entire locker room." 

Rollins added, "That was very surreal to be in the WWE video game. Growing up I played WWE Smackdown vs. Raw and all the WWE video games, and I had to do my best to create what I would look like as a grown adult. So to be in the game as a playable character and the way graphics are nowadays, the likeness is almost uncanny. It was very surreal to see myself in the video game and being on the cover this year is going to be even crazier." 

• Like 2

best game ever the trailer is just freaking awesome like seth waiting eagerly for the game super trailer

1 hour ago, glennsoe said:

Release date is 17th october but those who buy the Deluxe version get's to play it 4 days earlier..

6 minutes ago, fufu ÷ said:

Great trailer although burning the belts was a little much. I mean I know they're already worthless but jesus christ

no the only worthless belts are the POS belts they're currently using on their now shity shows.

i'm not saying this to be an arrogant ass, i'm saying it cause it's true. who the hell designs a belt just to color code it with a show.

2 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

And No More Last Gen thank fucking god

I think James Ellsworth shoulda been on the front cover nah I'm kidding I would of liked to see undertaker on the front cover just for a tribute to him then maybe a showcase to make the whole of his career but Seth Rollins is a good choice also.

Well, at least we probably don't have to worry about them including anymore half-assed ugly legend models anymore. They should scrap all of them starting from Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Michaels. They could still include Taker and HHH since they both wreslted at WM33 but ONLY in their current form. NO retro versions.

Why waste their time with the old stuff anymore. Especially since they're scrapping the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, as much of a Legend/WWF oldschool fan I am, I have to admit that it is time to move the fuck on. Let the current stars have their shine. Delete, delete, delete all the old stuff and focus on making the current wwe stars and their games better.

Leave the legend stuff to the modders

Edited by jbl328

14 minutes ago, jbl328 said:

Well, at least we probably don't have to worry about them including anymore half-assed ugly legend models anymore. They should scrap all of them starting from Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Michaels. They could still include Taker and HHH since they both wreslted at WM33 but ONLY in their current form. NO retro versions.

Why waste their time with the old stuff anymore. Especially since they're scrapping the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, as much of a Legend/WWF oldschool fan I am, I have to admit that it is time to move the fuck on. Let the current stars have their shine. Delete, delete, delete all the old stuff and focus on making the current wwe stars and their games better.

Leave the legend stuff to the modders

Umm excuse you?

not everyone gets these games for the PC.

how would you like it  if we said PC should be removed.  I'm sorry but asking for legends removed gets you major negative points with me.

the world does not just revolve around the pc group.

and if i'ts just current people you want then why is it every time i look around you're making 5000 Legend showcase concept threads.  Right...

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

Here we go again.

They're never going to completely remove legends, nor should they. The game is dull enough without removing popular content.

that's my point. this game has to have something for everyone. This whole Legends vs Current debate needs to stop

1 hour ago, Jai said:

Umm excuse you?

not everyone gets these games for the PC.

how would you like it  if we said PC should be removed.  I'm sorry but asking for legends removed gets you major negative points with me.

the world does not just revolve around the pc group.

and if i'ts just current people you want then why is it every time i look around you're making 5000 Legend showcase concept threads.  Right...

LOL well, hey I just feel differently these days. Thats all. My mind could change but for the long run, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

1 hour ago, jbl328 said:

LOL well, hey I just feel differently these days. Thats all. My mind could change but for the long run, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

yeah but you're kinda being a hypocrite with that huge ass "Wrestling Legends" Banner in your signature area.  Not to mention wanting legends removed from a console game you obviously will only play on pc is kinda selfish

16 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Really ? Holy crap !!!

yeah

and the last geners are throwing temper tantrums over it lol

Edited by Jai

56 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah but you're kinda being a hypocrite with that huge ass "Wrestling Legends" Banner in your signature area. 

LOL well fyi- that is for a totally different project that is being worked on by some great modders on this site, not pc related either.

No personal beef with you or how you feel about my comments though. Just my personal opinion about wwe 2k games going forward. I see what you're saying but I'm sticking to my guns.

Just now, jbl328 said:

LOL well fyi- that is for a totally different project that is being worked on by some great modders on this site, not pc related either.

No personal beef with you or how you feel about my comments though. Just my personal opinion about wwe 2k games going forward. I see what you're saying but I'm sticking to my guns.

it's cool. we all have what we want to be in the games. i don't want all current stuff gone i actually play as all. if i offended you i do apologize.

end of the day we just want a fun experience for this expensive as hell hobby we love

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah

and the last geners are throwing temper tantrums over it lol

Nearly 10 years ago, when I only had a PS2 and WWE '12 ditched the poor bastard, I got over it like a man instead of bitching !!! WOOO !!!

Hard time, though :'( 

5 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Nearly 10 years ago, when I only had a PS2 and WWE '12 ditched the poor bastard, I got over it like a man instead of bitching !!! WOOO !!!

Hard time, though :'( 

yeah exactly. it's funny you meantion that. i got my 360 in March 09, got my 360 in December 2010. good times except 5 months after i got my PS3 the PSN Hack of 2011 happened. Definitely good times LOL

But yeah i hardly played my PS2 by the time SVR08 came out so I sold it to a friend of a friend and just got a 360. i waited for a while to get one cause that RROD scared the hell out of me. But yeah i moved on. and as soon as 2k15 was announced and i heard about infamous second son i got a ps4.

BUT. i've noticed that the people throwing tantrums are people in middle school, junior high, barely in highschool that rely on an allowance.  I'm actually starting to wonder if that was who was mostly purchasing it for last gen other than the Modders and stuff.

But time to definitely move on.  My wishlist just got bigger.  I want triple threat tags, improved HIAC/Cage matches, match creator and every removed match type back

12 hours ago, glennsoe said:

anyone remember the good old days when we hacked the wwe games With the exploder codes ?

Those were the days...

i always heard about doing that but i never had an exploder.  I'm not sure if Codebreaker was part of that cheat engine but that's what I was using. That and Gameshark but to answer your question yeah i remember.  Alot of the good creations from those eras if i'm not mistaken required you to "Hack-In" under hair and body hair parts

8 hours ago, down16 said:

i happy they droped last gen as they can use the full power of xbox one and ps4, also i wonder if they got a patch for xbox one x ;)

yep. I don't know about X1X because the announcement was fairly new but there is a possibility since obviously they aren't doing Switch. but i notice that Larry didn't mention an Enhanced 2k18 version (atleast not yet) when he tweeted about 2k18 being playable 4 days early for those that get the DDE or CE

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

Does anyone know what the preorder is cause I got this http://www.game.co.u...we-2k18-2047309 any help would be greatly appreciated

preorder hasn't been revealed yet but everyone is assuming Kurt Angle.  I'm guessing 2 eras of Angle with an arena

6 hours ago, Jai said:

i always heard about doing that but i never had an exploder.  I'm not sure if Codebreaker was part of that cheat engine but that's what I was using. That and Gameshark but to answer your question yeah i remember.  Alot of the good creations from those eras if i'm not mistaken required you to "Hack-In" under hair and body hair parts

yep. I don't know about X1X because the announcement was fairly new but there is a possibility since obviously they aren't doing Switch. but i notice that Larry didn't mention an Enhanced 2k18 version (atleast not yet) when he tweeted about 2k18 being playable 4 days early for those that get the DDE or CE

preorder hasn't been revealed yet but everyone is assuming Kurt Angle.  I'm guessing 2 eras of Angle with an arena

I almost feel like they could make a decent ruthless agression era partial showcase (perhaps DLC) that includes like cena brock & hardy's from around that time.  Wouldn't have to be quite a cohesive story but like Highlights.

• Like 1