Thanks for checking out mt mods! That might be my last 10 attire pack, I might start releasing individual mods now because 10 packs hard to make @_@ oh and@angelwar19 :cool:..

<3

Edited by PooPMasta
outdated
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PooPMasta said:

Thanks for checking out mt mods! That might be my last 10 attire pack, I might start releasing individual mods now because 10 packs hard to make @_@ oh and@angelwar19 :cool:..

Untitled.png

<3

Oh My God...look at that, Holy...thanks man, i just can't believe you interested on making Balor, which attire you'll make? Last night when he face Elias? Or last week when he face cesaro? Once again thanks man, this is Wondeful

@angelwar19 I made one so far and its ready for release, I need to think of jokes tho. :lol

Updated preview Finn Balor Attire vs Elias Samson Raw, July 10 2017 (yesterday lmao):

Edited by PooPMasta
outdated
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, PooPMasta said:

@angelwar19 I made one so far and its ready for release, I need to think of jokes tho. :lol

Updated preview Finn Balor Attire vs Elias Samson Raw, July 10 2017 (yesterday lmao):

Preview.jpg

It looks great man <3 You're not forget to add Balor Club alphabet into his armband right? It have the balor club alphabet but they have a same colour

Once again thanks man

2 hours ago, PooPMasta said:

Finn Bálor July 10, 2017 Raw Attire Released! Enjoy the mod! 

This is great mod mann, thanks!! Poopmasta club is greatt, you right this mod is too sweet

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, #NO.1 ROCK FAN said:

HI BROTHER YOUR MODS ARE FREAKING AWESOME BROTHER BUT CAN YOU DO ROMAN REIGNS BEARD MOD WITH UPDATED CHEST TATOO 

THANK YOU BROTHER

@#NO.1 ROCK FAN Please stop spamming your request on every modder's thread.  There is a Request forum for request.  Please use that.  @pozzum @Smacktalks @Cave Waverider

• Like 2

Hey @Z3us thanks for suggestions, I will take a look at some pics to see if I can do it. Hey @#NO.1 ROCK FAN I think there is already a Roman Reigns with 3D Beard by another modder. He uploaded it to WWE2K17+, you can get this tool from Pozzum. Thanks!

Update : Preview of next mod. Still very early many improvements to come.

Edited by PooPMasta
outdated
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2017 at 11:18 AM, Rýan JŘ said:

Where was i post this req before ? :mad:Dont behave like hell all time

You do realise that I'm able to scroll through your post history right? Or what I like to call it, "the hall of inane requests and Roman Reigns beard fetishes".

• Like 2

Man I've just come across your mods and I'm very impressed. If you're searching for inspiration the following mods have not been done or are unavailable.

Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 26 & Summerslam 2000

Triple H Survivor Series 99

Marty Jannetty Raw 05/17/93 & 07/19/93

Bret Hart Royal Rumble 93 & 94

Kurt Angle Wrestlemania 00, King of The Ring 00, Summerslam 00, No Mercy 00, No Way Out 01, Invasion 01, Summerslam 01, Unforgiven 01, Survivor Series 01

Owen Hart in this attire 

and Owen Hart in his IYH: Rage in the Cage & IYH: Revenge of Taker outfits.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1