Attributes?

LetterPro

Is there a solid list of attributes for CAW wrestlers floating around? I found one that was "realistic" and required reworking the entire roster to use effectively, but I'd really like to just adjust some of them to numbers that make sense with the stock roster. I've got a Sabin and Shelley who are each at 91 OVR, which, while I like both of them, is patently ridiculous. Mickie James is also set to 90, which makes using her in any manner of realistic way in my Universe impossible. 

It seems like people tend to make the wrestlers they're fans of, and let their fandom overtake reason when it comes to stats in a lot of cases. 

Can anyone point me in a helpful direction?

If they're in WWE2K15/16 I tend to use the attributes from that game. But sadly there isn't an in game balance attributes list. You might just need to look at in game wrestlers and adjust accordingly. It's what I try and do with people who weren't in 2K15 or 16. If we could all help make a list that would be great. 

I agree that's what I do as well and I think the community could work together to make a attribute list of all the wrestler from WWE 12 up to the present game I might start doing that I have last gen and I have 16 & 17 so I say I'll start with those two games and see if I can get any help on previous games I don't own 

On 2017-6-23 at 5:19 PM, Hirotruther said:

I agree that's what I do as well and I think the community could work together to make a attribute list of all the wrestler from WWE 12 up to the present game I might start doing that I have last gen and I have 16 & 17 so I say I'll start with those two games and see if I can get any help on previous games I don't own 

I wish it work perfectly like that, but the attribute system has changed a lot over the years. So it won't be as easy as that.