ENHANCED FEMALE AROUSAL TECHNIQUES [NSFW VID...

The Don

To celebrate my resurrection I am now offering a 2 for 1 deal; Both Sunny AND Aero will tongue-punch your fartbox. All it costs is one like of this post. But wait, there's more! For an additional  $2.88 Joey will record the whole thing for you to relive the adventure over and over again at your leisure. 

Take advantage of this offer, and them, now before the offer expires. And by expires I mean some shitbird mod closes this topic. 

• Like 1

Gift wrap isn't a must but is encouraged for the safety all involved. We here at Killumantit INC. are advocates of safety however we do not provide balloons, wrapping paper or bows. Duct tape is an entirely different subject however. 

40 minutes ago, The Don said:

To celebrate my resurrection I am now offering a 2 for 1 deal; Both Sunny AND Aero will tongue-punch your fartbox. All it costs is one like of this post. But wait, there's more! For an additional  $2.88 Joey will record the whole thing for you to relive the adventure over and over again at your leisure. 

Take advantage of this offer, and them, now before the offer expires. And by expires I mean some shitbird mod closes this topic. 

As a bird and a mod (for some reason) I take offense to that! I better get a 50% discount on the deal.

1 hour ago, Penguin said:

#BlameCodesProbably

Sounds about right.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

So am I supposed to change General Chat to like Shitposting Chat?

Seems like a more accurate description.

Yes, please do.

17 hours ago, pozzum said:

So am I supposed to change General Chat to like Shitposting Chat?

Seems like a more accurate description.

Killumantit INC. = Quality posting. I am offended by your implied insult and you will be hearing from my lawyer soon.

Joey, how much back child support do I owe the old battle axe now?