HELP! None of my mods work. What am I doing wrong?

voiceofpersona

So I'm having some difficulties with modding. Every time I try to install a mod, it doesn't load, when I try to play in-game.

For example, I downloaded Cedric Alexander and I followed the instructions online and it didn't work. I moved the ch files into the pac folder, then I installed the pofo and moveset using the appropriate tools. After it says injected, I go check by editing superstars and Cedric is listed, but when I try to play, it doesn't work.

I also have a CM Punk mod that actually works in game but completely skips over his entrance everytime I try to play as him.

As reference, this is the video I was using to guide me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wemhh2A0zKw

I've also tried using Pozzum's all in one mod tool, but that one doesn't work at all for me. So I don't know if these tools are outdated or if I'm doing something wrong.

Any helpful feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Make sure you did the chunk_cache step, vital step. You're using a legit/not cracked version of the game too, yes? Won't work if it's not a Steam version of the game.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

Make sure you did the chunk_cache step, vital step. You're using a legit/not cracked version of the game too, yes? Won't work if it's not a Steam version of the game.

I have the steam version. In regards to the chunk_cache step, you're referring to replacing the chunk_cache with a dummy cache, right? If so, I've definitely performed this step because my game loads properly. I even got my CM Punk mod to sort of work (aside from the entrance that doesn't occur for some reason). So I know that my game is mod compatible. It's just all of the other mods either won't show up in edit my superstar or they do show up but won't load in game. I get an infinite loading screen. 

Interestingly enough, when I downloaded a Benoit mod, I went to edit his entrance and I have the ability to modify his entrance but he's invisible for some reason.