COMIC BOOK STYLE RENDERS REPOSITORY

LordJustice17

COMIC BOOK STYLE

RENDER REPOSITORY

- I've been slowly working on creating a render pack that has a consistent style. My solution was to create comic book style character renders.

- I currently have over 600 of them done and have uploaded the DDS files of each type into a GDrive directory which is accessible below.

- It would be helpful if people would suggest characters I may have missed (please check to make sure I haven't already uploaded them before requesting).

Examples:

Untitled.png

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7LZg8RAZ9xuc21DOWRiYmExdEU?resourcekey=0-iyNryQ8tpe5FaxvLH5RcVg

• Like 13

look awesome and amazing idea...i will see your tutioral when i get free time and i will help you with making more of those renders  and send you private to add them

also thanks so much mute for this idea and for your amazing mods on wwe2k17+ and also really cant wait your upcoming arena pack :D 

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Excuse me, can I have a normal version of that Will Opsreay render ? Thanks mate :D

I'm only making the comic book style ones, but the base image likely came from PSD Dreams.

2 minutes ago, Ahmed Anter said:

Awesome Idea pro, BTW where can I get the scripts you mentioned in the tutorial file

Go to the "MOD RELEASES" link in my sig, then to resources. They should be in there as "RENDERSCRIPTS.zip".

• Like 2

I'm hoping to release a few more renders later today. I noticed I had a few big omissions (Hall and Nash most notably).

HAS ANYONE NOTICED ANY OTHER RENDERS WHICH MAY BE MISSING?

• 5 months later...