CENTRAL POFO/MOVESET REPOSITORY

LordJustice17

CENTRAL POFO/MOVESET REPOSITORY

There are a lot of people both here and in the Discord that don't mod. Pofo/moveset modding is incredibly simple using @Cave Waverider's excellent tools and can be done by anyone. If the "non-modders" would help with this it makes every modder's life easier.

- This is central pofo/moveset repository which is crowdsourced where each character has a simple zip file containing the pofo/moveset.

No adlinks, no donations, just a public GDrive folder that I host. The result is a one stop shop for pofos/movesets.

- In addition to inclusion in the repo, files shared may also be used by Pozzum for 2K17+ installations.

Hopefully people will jump on board and help with this. For everyone who says they aren't able to mod, or they are not skilled enough, or for ANYONE else, here is your chance to help this community.

HOW DO I HELP?

** THERE IS A SHEET INCLUDED IN THE REPO WHICH LISTS A NUMBER FILES WHICH ARE STILL NEEDED **
(OTHER CHARACTERS NOT ON THE LIST ARE ALSO WELCOME)

-- CREATE a pofo and moveset (don't use anyone else's work without permission).

-- TEST your moveset. Make sure everything is working, including entrances, no moves are missing or invalid, and everything is accurate!

-- SEND me the files via PM or in the dedicated channel in the Discord (list the character name and the slot number you used).

-- I will then zip everything up and upload it to the repository.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7LZg8RAZ9xuc21DOWRiYmExdEU?resourcekey=0-iyNryQ8tpe5FaxvLH5RcVg

• Like 16

• Cave Waverider pinned and featured this topic

NOTICE:
I've added a sheet to the repo link which lists a number of pofos and movesets which are still needed. This list is not comprehensive of course, so feel free to submit any other character pofos/movesets that may be needed regardless of whether they are on the list or not.

UPDATE: Added more re-rated pofos courtesy of @TheBleedingRed21

PS: Could definitely use more contributors. This repo will work best if everyone is able to contribute a little bit here or there. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who have made their own personal pofos/movesets for mods. Help us fill out the repo so the whole community can benefit. :)

PSA: My rerates WILL not include movesets. The rerates are based on their persona from certain eras (Mainly attitude era, ruthless aggression). 

Ex: Shelton Benjamin will be from his ruthless aggression era but most movesets for him has his RA finisher (T-Bone suplex) as his signature so you might have to edit those things if they bother you. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I CAN I WILL said:

jinder mahal moveset is missing please need it if u can

If someone makes one and shares it with me I will add it. This is a crowd-sourced community project, meaning that things only get added if community members make them and share them.

8 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

If someone makes one and shares it with me I will add it. This is a crowd-sourced community project, meaning that things only get added if community members make them and share them.

Thanks, I Have Added Him To The Game But He Dont Have The Correct Moveset

• LordJustice17 unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...