WWE%202K17%2013_zpsyeapipix.png

In-Ring

WWE%202K17%2012_zpss4kjpgm8.png

Entrance

WWE%202K17%2011_zpsxcgixs18.png

Kassius Kings Jersey

WWE%202K17%2014_zps2akovrhc.png

Edited by TheMike24

Pretty good stuff. The face could use some tweaking, but the attire is spot on! Does he have an alternate attire? If not, think you could do the Orlando Magic, or the Sacramento Kings attire?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Pretty good stuff. The face could use some tweaking, but the attire is spot on! Does he have an alternate attire? If not, think you could do the Orlando Magic, or the Sacramento Kings attire?

BIG FAN !!! of yours!!!
I want to do both attires but I dont have enough reference pics for it unfortunately. 

14 hours ago, Righteous said:

All you really need is to watch the shows he wore the attire, then just look at the actual Magic and Kings throwbacks.  His attire jerseys are direct replicas.

Kings

Magic

Nah i know, When I seen him wear them my initial reaction was "I Gotta make these"
I just know I'm gonna have trouble making the "KASSIUS" wording in those Jerseys lettering style

16 hours ago, Righteous said:

All you really need is to watch the shows he wore the attire, then just look at the actual Magic and Kings throwbacks.  His attire jerseys are direct replicas.

Kings

Magic

he also has a Chicago Bulls attire he were at the last taping for an episode to be aired 

Yea, the font will probably be the biggest headache.  I was gonna go ahead and do an Ohno set, but I couldn't find any good Ohno caws on CC. Definitely looking forward to yours. Do you know about the writing on his boots??  It is written like the Scottie Pippen Uptempos, but it say OHNO, instead of AIR.

Air Max Uptempo

Edited by Righteous

38 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Yea, the font will probably be the biggest headache.  I was gonna go ahead and do an Ohno set, but I couldn't find any good Ohno caws on CC. Definitely looking forward to yours. Do you know about the writing on his boots??  It is written like the Scottie Pippen Uptempos, but it say OHNO, instead of AIR.

Air Max Uptempo

haha!!! 
I had no clue tbh!!
damn that means I have to draw it out and reupload lol

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, HarlotEffect93 said:

Something about his nose is bugging me. But that might just be me.

yea I think the texture I have makes his nose look really narrow,

On 6/15/2017 at 2:45 PM, Mr.DickDan said:

Kinda looks like Chris Hero...

#FakeNews they must be twins..