mdelseta2017

WWE 2K16 servers

15 posts in this topic

Hi. It's been...at least 3-4 days that I'm having problems with WWE 2K16. I start the game, and it goes ok, it even displays me the "Access to Steam Community while playing" thing, BUT as it enters the game, I always get the same message:

"Unable to communicate with the WWE2K16 server at this time. Please try again later"

 

Now...my internet connection, as I said before, works fine, I have no problems about that, so...could it be that 2K shutted down 2K16 servers, since 2K17 has also arrived??? Or is it just that there's a little more...traffic???

 

Does anybody knows??? Please, help me

 

Thank you everyone

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the servers went down the other day. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I believe the servers went down the other day. 

:o:(

3 hours ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I believe the servers went down the other day. 

Definitely went down???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a quick google search and apparently they did. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2017 at 9:46 PM, HarlotEffect93 said:

I did a quick google search and apparently they did. 

But forever or for a limited time only???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forever because 2K do shut down their older game servers. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, HarlotEffect93 said:

I did a quick google search and apparently they did. 

they shut them down every year on memorial day for the previous game is info is in the instruction manual and is posted on twitter and the 2k forums

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jai said:

they shut them down every year on memorial day for the previous game is info is in the instruction manual and is posted on twitter and the 2k forums

I don't know when that day is. To be honest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarlotEffect93 said:

I don't know when that day is. To be honest.

every memorial day (at midnight of that day) so basically june 1st

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The servers are down.

 

WWE 2K16 isn't free for Xbox One since 2K17 came out.

 

So that's probably the day they took it down.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2017 at 4:25 PM, RainmckerWrestling said:

The servers are down.

 

WWE 2K16 isn't free for Xbox One since 2K17 came out.

 

So that's probably the day they took it down.

Huh? The only time 2k16 was free was when it was part of "games with gold" for about 2 weeks. Other than that like the few people who commented before, the servers shut down on Memorial Day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mrblacksheep said:

Huh? The only time 2k16 was free was when it was part of "games with gold" for about 2 weeks. Other than that like the few people who commented before, the servers shut down on Memorial Day.

i think it was made free like 2 months after it was free for Games with Gold only on Plus instead but yeah that has nothing to do with this topic at all lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I would like to start a petition to get the servers back until wwe18 comes out is anyone interested as i much prefer the actual game than wwe17.

Edited by ashepherd316
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

I would like to start a petition to get the servers back until wwe18 comes out is anyone interested as i much prefer the actual game than wwe17.

yeah cause that worked so well with the WWE13, 2K14 and 2K15 servers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh you are probably right

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now