WWF Attitude + WWF No Mercy: Full Arena Conversion Project - Triple H (My Time Era) First 7 Attires Released!

hovathagod32

The WCW project is most important to me atm, as I'm trying to get that finished as soon as I can. This particular project with WWF arenas could be in jeopardy, mainly because I'm having issues getting old gen objects to show up in game without crashing. I've gotten some things to work with my WCW arenas (Starrcade roof from WWE '12), but I have to figure out how to get items in on a full stage level for things like Royal Rumble 99, Breakdown, etc.. I really don't want to have to re-design every arena from scratch, because as you all see with the WCW project... it's taking forever lol

But we've been doing some early mapping to port projects eventually... Looking at 2K18 it seems as if EVERY arena is a ramped stage, that will have a huge impact on accuracy if that cannot be dealt with. So far my early count on arenas with flat stages are 11-12, when the total for 2K17 was around 28 lol.. That can def be a problem. 2K17 might be the retro mod game, and 2K18 will be current. I'm not sure, but I hope that I get a chance to take advantage of the graphical upgrades in 2K18. 

Also.. We kinda need help on figuring out ways to move lights like Create-An-Arena or oldgen.. If anyone is good with hex and ID'ing certain things and want to take a look at some files, let me know.. Any help with that would not only improve accuracy, but open up way more possibilities for arena setups.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm keeping 2k17 as the retro game and 2k18 for current. I don't know hex or codes or strings or those things but if you need any help with reference pics, logos or texture modding, I'm happy to assist! :)

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ashepherd316 said:

can you atleast tell me what game you are doing it for.

2K18 with no intentions of going further. Can't keep working for one game and putting it all off to the next game over and over.

• Glorious 1

1 minute ago, hovathagod32 said:

2K18 with no intentions of going further. Can't keep working for one game and putting it all off to the next game over and over.

So you guys aren't going to port any of it back to 2k17?  I would totally understand, just wondering, it's hard to justify buying 2k18 knowing how many moves they took out, but either way, it's cool to know that you guys are still doing some arena work, I'm thinking about getting back into it, things got shitty for a while, but I have some time now.

43 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

So you guys aren't going to port any of it back to 2k17?  I would totally understand, just wondering, it's hard to justify buying 2k18 knowing how many moves they took out, but either way, it's cool to know that you guys are still doing some arena work, I'm thinking about getting back into it, things got shitty for a while, but I have some time now.

I don't plan on porting backwards, but if enough people wanted it I could help with explain the process. most of the files are the same, it's just that the video files within the entrance file have been renamed. It would mostly require removing a some of the new files, and adding the old ones back to get full functionality in 2K17.

If you want to help with the current projects, just msg me on discord and i'll fill you in.

Edited by hovathagod32

• LordJustice17 locked this topic