WWF Attitude + WWF No Mercy: Full Arena Conversion Project - Triple H (My Time Era) First 7 Attires Released!

hovathagod32

attitude2.jpgScreen_Shot_2017-05-28_at_2.03.17_AM.pngwwf_no_mercy.jpgScreen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_2.20.42_AM.png

Alright.. This is another one I'll be working on AFTER I finish my WCW Project. I've been watching a lot of WWF stuff during 98 and it's so much better than WCW lol. This will likely be split in 2. WWF Attitude & No Mercy (or another PPV name). I'm not sure where the starting point and cut off dates for each will be. I'm thinking 97-99 & 99-2001-2 for the 2nd project. I'll need help filling the slots so if you have any requests for WWF arenas from 1997 and previous, let me know. 

Triple H '98-'99 

1. hhh 99 alternate trunks

image.png

2. St. Valentines Day Massacre '99

image.png

3. Over the Edge '99

image.png

4. Backlash '99

image.png

5. Wrestlemania XV

image.png

**Alternate Entrance attire - Raw 3/29/99

4-alt.png

6. Raw 1/25/99

image.png

7. Capital Carnage

image.png

WWF RAW is WAR 98 - Replaced textures for accuracy. Added the 2nd Raw is War banner & resized them so it looks like the actual arena.

595fde947cb01_Screen20_Shot202017-05-292595fdf1b883c4_Screen_Shot2017-05-29at6_2595fdf201bb5c_Screen_Shot2017-07-07at3_1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XaIQ6n9VIWNHNNSnB5REY2aXc

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 3

Perfect. I've been watching the attitude era all over again on wwe network. 

Haven't modded much since 2K15 but if you need any help with anything, let me know, I'll offer what I can man. 

15 minutes ago, TheBleedingRed21 said:

Perfect. I've been watching the attitude era all over again on wwe network. 

Haven't modded much since 2K15 but if you need any help with anything, let me know, I'll offer what I can man. 

It'll likely be things like animations (nameplates/locators) and proper font textures. The arenas.... I figure they should be pretty easy compared to my WCW project because most arenas that would be included in this project are in games from WWE '12 to 2K16. It'd just be cleaning up the inaccuracies.

• Like 2

Dude 0_0... this is awesome!  I didn't know you could add another banner like that(for the towers), this is EXACTLY how I wanted Raw is War to look, thanks for sharing!

I like what you did with the menu/splash(or maybe /regal) logos too, they look great.

2 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Dude 0_0... this is awesome!  I didn't know you could add another banner like that(for the towers), this is EXACTLY how I wanted Raw is War to look, thanks for sharing!

I like what you did with the menu/splash(or maybe /regal) logos too, they look great.

Yeah. The banners for the towers originally share the same texture as the middle piece for the titantron stage. I just separated the middle piece from the towers. You can rename the textures to whatever you want by editing the yobj in hex. It was the same for the banners over the ring.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

How did you get the wrestlers retro looks on the main menu? I took out ones that aren't AE but the ones I have in are the modern ones

It's a mod that I've been working on.

• 2 weeks later...

In between working on the WCW project I decided to work on some Triple H attires. Pretty much bridging the gap that @4 Life started and where @AlcLegacy finished with his 02 Return. Credit those guys because I used some of their bases for a few attires. I haven't looked through all episodes, so if anyone knows of any other attires, let me know. I'm doing late 98-> Corporation-> My Time/Corporate DX eras. I know the inaccuracies within these images (wristband colors). They will be fixed with a release

Capital Carnage

2isrxg.jpg

Wrestlemania XV

wmxv.jpg

St. Valentines Day Massacre

stvalentinesdaymass.jpg

Backlash 99

2ujiayt.jpg

Over The Edge 99

overtheedge99.jpg

99 HHH Alternate trunks

99hhhalt.jpg

The Game jersey

jersey.jpg

The Game Tee

game.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the main post.. The first 7 Triple H attires are now available for download on WWE 2K17+. I have to fix a lot of clipping and warping issues with the street attires.  Also, if there's any other attires you want to see from Triple H between 98-2000/1 show me references.

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Glorious 1

43 minutes ago, hovathagod32 said:

Updated the main post.. The first 7 Triple H attires are now available for download on WWE 2K17+. I have to fix a lot of clipping and warping issues with the street attires.  Also, if there's any other attires you want to see from Triple H between 98-2000/1 show me references.

Amazing work!

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

Hows it going what arenas are going to be included thanks.

Just for everyone else to know.... 

I haven't really started modeling arenas for the WWF project yet. I draw up the textures when I get a chance, but right now I'm redoing a lot of the WCW stuff, adding new video trons and cleaning up a lot of things so it's close to 100% accuracy as I can make it. 

As far as the arena list.. Attitude is going to focus on mid 97-99 with some retro stuff added in, and No Mercy will be 99-2001/2. It's a bit more difficult to map because WWF doesn't go from January to December like WCW. It's more April to March. 

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 9:16 PM, ashepherd316 said:

Will you add all the arenas from wwe16 from the austin showcase then.

Personally Id like these to have the WWF logo edited in if possible.