Why does this CAW give me save failed error?

r-ratedsupastar

On 5/28/2017 at 7:03 PM, BeleeDat said:

Hi, going to edit & re upload him & you can let me know please.

hey, i just checked now :( you must have updated it as it said downloaded just '6' instead of previous 000's.

Still same error :( - you know if anyone else has same problem?

Edited by r-ratedsupastar

Hmmm, I even gave him a default move set and reapplied his textures just to be sure. I'll see what else I can change on him.

Have you tried any of my other caws, do they work?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Hmmm, I even gave him a default move set and reapplied his textures just to be sure. I'll see what else I can change on him.

Have you tried any of my other caws, do they work?

I have downloaded your Mohammad Hassan which was great, no idea what's wrong with Jinder Mahal, because I can even edit him or change his entrance stuff... only on the play now when I select him it says save failed - and no i didn't make any edits to cause it to save fail

Ah, thank you :D Wonder if it is maybe the slot he is uploaded to, going to take down another caw and up load him to that slot now, also going to give him a default entrance & move set, fingers crossed...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Ah, thank you :D Wonder if it is maybe the slot he is uploaded to, going to take down another caw and up load him to that slot now, also going to give him a default entrance & move set, fingers crossed...

unfortunately that one didn't work as well :(

sucks :(:(:( 

okay sure, sorry to keep you waiting was very busy!

Still same error which sucks.

Any readers can you try see if you have same problem? 

and beleedat, you know any persons who can load it successfully?

Ah no worries :)

Aw no.

Hoping someone else can give some insight too please.

I have not gotten feedback from anyone else at all.

I'm going to re-make Mahal on a  completely new base & will let you know on here when I upload him ;) 

Brand new Mahal(s) uploaded, have not touched his stats, entrance, nor move set just to be safe ;) plus edited my previous one so you can try him too,  I un-assigned his managers as well because that might have caused the error.

Edited by BeleeDat

The one named "Mahal" with fewer downloads is the brand new one with default moves, created on a new base etc & has the black trunks with red trim < I made this one for you to try out.

The other one, "Jinder Mahal" has 2 attires and stats, moveset, entrance etc, feel free to try both ;)

Oh & I edited both so maybe both will work now :)

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

The one named "Mahal" with fewer downloads is the brand new one with default moves, created on a new base etc & has the black trunks with red trim < I made this one for you to try out.

The other one, "Jinder Mahal" has 2 attires and stats, moveset, entrance etc, feel free to try both ;)

Oh & I edited both so maybe both will work now :)

Yesssssss!

Finally, the 'Mahal' one works.

The 'Jinder Mahal' gives off the error still

On 6/5/2017 at 1:27 AM, BeleeDat said:

Great news, whew! :D

Aww lol. Thanks for the updates, appreciate it ;)

no problem.

will you build this mahal up with a moveset and entrance too?

Sorry dude, deleted that one my side as soon as you gave me conformation & cannot re up it :p

but he has a pretty basic move set & his entrance if I remember correctly is Eva Marie, Ryback [silverback], Bulldog, ??, Kane