Replacing Hair

MatMania

Think this has been somewhat covered before.

I wanted to replace a few stars' hair in-game, one of these being in relation to Ultimate Warrior since I wanted to use his 2K16 and some modded 2K15 attires to make a classic Warrior 10 pack. Is there a guide for replacing hair?  And can I just simply inject his new 2K17 hair into his older models? From what I read I suspect this a definite no for his 2K15 stuff, but wondered if it would work for 2K16?

Thanks

yea for 2k16, the hair file is 2715 for every superstar but u also in some instances need to use the 2580 which is the hair and cloth movement file.......u can inject his 2715 (hair file into a 2k16 pac and maybe even 2k15 but u will have to try that and see if it has movement if not add 2k17 2580 file and test again let me know what u come up with and if u need more help

• Like 1

huuuummmm could be same issue with nash did u try the 2k16 2580 and the 2k17 2580......with the 2k16 the tassels would animate but not the hair?

what im saying is try both 2580 from the 2k16 and 2k17 and see what the outcome is ;)

• Like 1

Thanks man I just transferred his textures onto the 2k17 models and all fine. There is some slight tassles glitches I think but pretty much perfect. I cannot, however animate Warriors WM7 and WM12 hair at all, very odd. A total pain. 

Also having the same issue switching hair with Sting. I was going to update Razors 2k15 NWA models of Sting 88-90 but when I inject Stings 88 hair into his 91 model it accepts it, then the game crashed while loading...very odd.