Caws for: The Authors of pain, Bobby Roode, Curt Hawkins, more to come.....

Joey Honcoop

• Joey Honcoop changed the title to Caws for: The Authors of pain, Bobby Roode, more to come.....
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on Mustafa Ali I only need to choose his hairstyle any suggestions?

Mustafa%20Ali%20Hairstyle_zps0nikbdmy.jp

I will need to do his face again because my game crashed before I could save :(

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mods man. I don't really have use for new/current wrestlers, but I can recognize great work when I see it! Well done!

Your faces are especially good. Would you mind sharing some of the techniques you used? Again, awesome job.

• Like 1

I try to make my own face textures using Adobe Photoshop

For example this is the texture I used for Curt Hawkins

Curt%20Hawkins_zpsixgt0ssr.png?t=1497614

I will try to explain what I did here:

First I explore the internet for a good picture of the face from the superstar I want to create, this is why I love the website of WWE because they have awesome render images.

Then I open Adobe Photoshop and copy my image in a new document.

Using the eraser tool I erase everything that's around the face as you can see in the image.

Then I make a new layer behind my face and I pick a skin color as seen as above.

Then using the eraser tool with a opacity of 40% I try to erase a little bit around the edges to make a smooth transition from face to background

And at last I use the brush tool with a opacity of 40% and the right skin color to brush over areas that are darker or lighter to make the skin a fairly equal color.

Sorry if my English is rubbish I am from the Netherlands 

Thanks for liking my caws, this is my first time making caws so I really appreciate it

Updated Curt Hawkins with slighlty different face and white jacket and his logo's on the side of his pants. With moveset

20170616222434_1_zpsjtkrlad6.jpg?t=14976

20170616222514_1_zpseeuicfyp.jpg?t=14976 20170616222520_1_zpsk0u6i1h5.jpg?t=14976

If anyone wants to know I am using Adobe Illustrator to create the logo's

• Like 2

• Joey Honcoop changed the title to Caws for: The Authors of pain, Bobby Roode, Curt Hawkins, more to come.....