Cannot Use These Two In a Match Anymore

TheJStale

I suddenly cannot do CM Punk vs. Ryback matches. I was able to before and then after installing the updated Super String File, I cannot do Punk vs. Ryback matches anymore. It crashes my game every single time, whether in Exhibition or Universe. What the hell is going on?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 5:10 PM, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I suddenly cannot do CM Punk vs. Ryback matches. I was able to before and then after installing the updated Super String File, I cannot do Punk vs. Ryback matches anymore. It crashes my game every single time, whether in Exhibition or Universe. What the hell is going on?

In their pofos that you installed, they have the same commentary slot?

11 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

In their pofos that you installed, they have the same commentary slot?

No. Like I would get to the match load screen where the red bar on the bottom would have to fill up and the bar would get almost to the end and it always crashed my game.

But I got it working somehow lol. I just tried the next day and voila xD So weird.

But now I am, having a different issue., I downloaded a Sasha Banks attire pack from here and I installed it and set her attire number to 5 in Data Editor and everything but when I go to test it out to see if it works, my game freezes, sort of. If I choose Sasha first and I was trying to test her 2nd attire (I was going to go in order down to 5), then I try selecting her opponent, their render would not show up. If after all that, I try selecting the arena, I would get the blue spinning ball in the bottom corner but it never loads.

If I set the Arena first, then choose her opponent, and lastly choose Sasha (attire 2), I push enter and the buttons on the bottom disappear and the screen is stuck there.

I had not tried the other attires but since I could not get attire 2 to work, I figured they all would not work, so I deleted the alt attires and changed her attire number to 1.