"DANIELakaDEE CAWs" Converting some of my Xbox One CAWs over

DANIELakaDEE

I'm still on Xbox One, but I'm also on PS4 now as well, have been for little over a month, with that being said, I'll be converting some of my CAWs over... my first CAW I'll be bringing over is my Chris Benoit, my question to you all is, which are some of my CAWs would you all like to see brought over?

• Like 1

There's a couple of Puro caws that I've seen posted on Youtube that would be cool on PS4. Kazuchika Okada with his 2017 attire would be the main one that I'd like to see

Besides that, Jun Akiyama, Minoru Suzuki, Suwama, Genichiro Tenryu, Mitsuharu Misawa, and Kenta Kobashi would be great additions as they have one great creator over on Xbox. Also there's an AJPW arena that is pretty spot on accurate.

hoping that if you convert benoit you make a 97 era slot (with the shorter mullet, the 4H attire or the Circles attire - that's the best i can describe that attire) if i see '4 Real' one more time i'll explode

5 hours ago, Byebye3:16 said:

Used a lot of your stuff on XB1 I'm also now PS4 what is your search tag on PS4 so I can add you as a fav? 👍🏼

My gamer tag is the same for both consoles, DANIELakaDEE I haven't uploaded anything yet tho, will start uploading soon, just trying to figure out what to convert over right now, thanks 

Nice to see you here although now there be occasional same caws but all good :p So start of next game you doing releases on both consoles or one initially than the other 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

10 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Nice to see you here although now there be occasional same caws but all good :p So start of next game you doing releases on both consoles or one initially than the other 

Thanks B-Man, & I'm not here to step on any toes, but at the same time I've always thought variety is a good thing, & I'll be uploading for both Xbox One & PS4

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Just a thought It be easier to collab now on the odd caw :p

I hear ya brother, we definitely can collab on stuff from time to time...also I sent you a friend request on PS4