Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan (Classic & Hollywood Hogan 2 attires each uploaded!!!)

WolfgangJT

Did some final facial tweaks to the Hogan Bhangra has been working on for the PS4, plus did up the custom body for both versions, so this is now a collabed project.

Hope the results are liked.  This will be released once Bhangra releases his on the PS4, since he started the project.

5/24:  Both Hollywood and Classic now uploaded.

Tags:  WolfgangJT, Bhangra22man, Hulk Hogan

Classic_Hogan_Face_Final.png

Hogan_Attire1_Classic.png
Hogan_Attire2_Classic.png

Hollywood Hogan:

Hollywood_face_V2.png

Hollywood_Attire1.png
Hollywood_Attire2.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, adamjm1990 said:

Oooh Double Hogan! Do you have an attire in mind for his second slot? 

WMX8 vs Rock.  Almost done with it.

OK, having a problem...trying to make the second attire, and the face keeps glitching (doing that glitch where it gets super bright and orangey/plastic looking).  Anyone know how to reset the glitch other than the skin color trick??...tried that, still a no go to remove it from all 4...one match attire or the other always ends up still having it.  Any help would be appreciated, as I've built this attire 3 times now just to end up having the face glitch after saving.

Hey Bro much better with the eyebrow placement on hollywood.

If you got 1 layer spare might want to add the ingame forehead wrinkle.

Rest I had the same issue once on Kurt. I had to copy it over to several slots and only imported one attire till it stopped glitching

Just a thought Make a copy of classic and import Hollywood first attire over the white one. Save then try again to make the second attire on the first. It will eventually work just have to work out the order 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Hey, buddy! Your CAW's are perfect! For real! I'm from Brazil, and I really appreciate what you do. I've been downloading your CAW's since the earlier games. Do you take requests? I downloaded your Cody Rhodes and it's fantastic! I'm wondering if you could do Ted Dibiase Jr. too... There are no decent CAW's of him on Comunity Creation, and I really want to have the Legacy tag team on my 2k17! Could you give it a try? Thanks and congrats for your work :)