WWE Ruthless Aggresion / Charlie Haas

Auday

k4vyg8.jpg

Hello, as a lot of you know, most of my mods are either indie mods or NXT mods. I decided to shift away from them and start working on something perhaps more popular. The first time I ever started watching wrestling it was the Ruthless Aggression era and I will be bringing it to WWE 2k17. I will announce the roster later (If you can help me out and throw some names it would be appreciated.) The plan is to make something very big and turn the game upside down. This will require a lot of work therefore there is no ETA yet. I will probably be releasing mods in batches because the whole thing will take a lot of time to finish. I will get around modding the menus but I will not mod arenas. If someone would like to volunteer to do so I would appreciate it. If no one does, I will create arenas and upload them to CC.

First, I will start with a Chris Benoit mod. What makes this special (to me) is the body and the normal maps. On most of the Chris Benoit mods, SVR 2007/08 body textures and normal maps were used which makes the mods stand out next to ingame wrestlers and make them look different. For this mod the body was made from scratch without using any last gen textures so it looks more realistic and the normal maps were custom made to avoid the model looking like plastic. (Especially the beard, it looks like plastic on most of the mods I have seen.) The hair is a WIP. I will make the body more shiny.

Chris Benoit

rj3yux.jpg

Chris Masters

207kj20.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

o05wlw.jpg

Incase anyone is wondering, yes I will finish the NXT DLC.

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 12

Most of the ruthless agression superstars are already in the game

In my opinion Batista and Kurt angle were the best ruthless agression superstars

Edited by LesnartheBeast

31 minutes ago, LesnartheBeast said:

Most the ruthless agression superstars are already in the game

In my opinion Batista and Kurt angle were the best ruthless agression superstars

Thats what I was thinking until I checked a list yesterday. There's a lot that are missing.

• Like 1

hi its a great work to start a ruthless aggression era in wwe 2k17  in ruthless aggression era make Shawn Michaels attire like this one there is no one in the whole smacktalk website who has done Shawn Michaels this attire I will send you images

Nice Start Auday. just the hair and the chest needs fix and he'll look great.

I'm dropping in some names from the ruthless aggression era.

Maven

Al Snow

Steve Blackman

Raven

Dean Malenko

Test

Rhyno

Shawn Stasiak

Sean O' Haire

Bull Buchanan

Val Venis

American Badass

Billy Kidman

Reverend DVon

Deacon Batitsa

Prototype John Cena

Randy Orton

Spike Dudley

Lance Storm

Jamie Noble

Scott Steiner

Ultimo Dragon

michaelspose.jpgbacklash2005-hbk_hogan.jpgjzgc92b6_display_image.jpg?1304176535this are the pics if you want I will send you more

Charlie has 

Chavo gurrero

Dr thagnomics

X pack

A train 

Chuck palambo

Shelton Benjamin 

Carlito

Hardcore Holly

Rico

and more players like -

big daddy v

boogey man

viscera

great khali 

cm punk

elijah burke

if you want i can tell you more

1 hour ago, LesnartheBeast said:

How about

MVP

John Morrison

Matt Hardy and Jeff hardy

Are you 10? Since when were these part of the Ruthless Aggression era?

I suggest you go and do some research before making stupid posts like these... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

and more players like -

big daddy v

boogey man

viscera

great khali 

cm punk

elijah burke

if you want i can tell you more

I'm sorry but besides CM Punk, you made a VERY shitty list.

By the way, @GameElite™, the RA era was from 2002-2008, so those guys were actually part of it...

Edited by Gift Of Jericho
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GameElite™ said:

Are you 10? Since when were these part of the Ruthless Aggression era?

I suggest you go and do some research before making stupid posts like these... 

i searched they were part of that era

Remember John morrison was Johnny Nitro at that time

Edited by LesnartheBeast
  • Like 1

Ruthless Aggression basically ended in 2005. I know people say it ended in 2008, but the company changed considerably by 2006 (hell even the roster had gone through some pretty substantial changes, and had already lost a lot of the big stars that really defined that era. And those that were still around were taking a backseat to the likes of John Cena, Batista, Edge, and Randy Orton). That time between 2006-2008 was basically an awkward transition phase.. Too soon to be classified as PG, but really wasnt Ruthless Aggression anymore either.

Edited by HiPcavallo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I'm sorry but besides CM Punk, you made a VERY shitty list.

By the way, @GameElite™, the RA era was from 2002-2008, so those guys were actually part of it...

ok bro sorry how much i know and i researched i got the above list 

i will research and tell you

27 minutes ago, HiPcavallo said:

Ruthless Aggression basically ended in 2005. I know people say it ended in 2008, but the company changed considerably by 2006 (hell even the roster had gone through some pretty substantial changes, and had already lost a lot of the big stars that really defined that era. And those that were still around were taking a backseat to the likes of John Cena, Batista, Edge, and Randy Orton). That time between 2006-2008 was basically an awkward transition phase.. Too soon to be classified as PG, but really wasnt Ruthless Aggression anymore either.

I agree with this. It basically ended during 2005 and front that point on was a limbo time until PG Era. Many of those superstars listed I hardly consider them but I'm sure theres a list of it somewhere.

PS: Maybe this can help.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121204170517AAQyYCw

Edited by Legend_killer79

I mean in my eyes ruthless aggression is evolution, hbk, brock lesnar, Kurt Angle, that kind of era some people that don't get mentioned for this era that deserve it in my eyes are people like randy orton legend killer, thugonomics john cena and the big show when he was feuding with brock and kurt 

6 hours ago, eri619 said:

Nice Start Auday. just the hair and the chest needs fix and he'll look great.

I'm dropping in some names from the ruthless aggression era.

Maven

Al Snow

Steve Blackman

Raven

Dean Malenko

Test

Rhyno

Shawn Stasiak

Sean O' Haire

Bull Buchanan

Val Venis

American Badass

Billy Kidman

Reverend DVon

Deacon Batitsa

Prototype John Cena

Randy Orton

Spike Dudley

Lance Storm

Jamie Noble

Scott Steiner

Ultimo Dragon

Basically the HCTP roster😉

1 minute ago, BFG said:

I mean in my eyes ruthless aggression is evolution, hbk, brock lesnar, Kurt Angle, that kind of era some people that don't get mentioned for this era that deserve it in my eyes are people like randy orton legend killer, thugonomics john cena and the big show when he was feuding with brock and kurt 

Basically the HCTP roster😉

yup, HCTP,JBI and SYM lol :)

lets stop cluttering auday's thread...

Ruthless aggression is hard to pitch because we almost have everybody with mods of.  most of the popular guys were usually legends,, or the semi midcarders like john cena, randy, batista, edge which we already have courtesy of 2K.... 

here are some people id like to see in game :) 

1. La Resistance

2. Test Ruthless Agression Era.. short hair?

3. Jamie Noble

4. Billy Kidman Ruthless agression era,, the time where he wore trunks already and wrestling in the cruiserweight divison

5. Steven Richard the trunks attire too :D 

37 minutes ago, eri619 said:

yup, HCTP,JBI and SYM lol :)

Just Bring it was a bit early really. The Ruthless Aggression era came about in mid-2002 when the first brand split happened and Vince literally announced a new era which he called the Ruthless Aggression era in June 2002. JBI came out late 2001, but SYM came out late 2002 so that's in there ;) Then WWE officially went PG in June 2008, ending the RA era.

So yeah, for roster ideas, pretty much refer to the rosters from Shut Your Mouth all the way up to SvR 2008 (which came out late 2007). This is a great choice of project actually cause most of the models are gonna be available for shrink-wrapping :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4 Life said:

Just Bring it was a bit early really. The Ruthless Aggression era came about in mid-2002 when the first brand split happened and Vince literally announced a new era which he called the Ruthless Aggression era in June 2002. JBI came out late 2001, but SYM came out late 2002 so that's in there ;) Then WWE officially went PG in June 2008, ending the RA era.

So yeah, for roster ideas, pretty much refer to the rosters from Shut Your Mouth all the way up to SvR 2008 (which came out late 2007). This is a great choice of project actually cause most of the models are gonna be available for shrink-wrapping :)

You know @Auday Elyafe won't shrink wrap! Thats a very good practice, unlike some people who think shrink wrapping is a great skill and get too big for their own britches.