theBeast mods- LANA preview

TheBeast

Any issue with Jinder not appearing in game? I changed his hex values for a different slot, but he won't appear in my game after injecting a pofo and moveset. I posted in the Help section with a more detailed issue.

16 minutes ago, shanafan said:

Any issue with Jinder not appearing in game? I changed his hex values for a different slot, but he won't appear in my game after injecting a pofo and moveset. I posted in the Help section with a more detailed issue.

I have no issues. My guess is maybe you're using an old outdated string file and the pofo has reflected the newer version, therefore the name Jinder Mahal isn't showing up in your character screen.  He may be a blank space. See at the very top of your roster if you have one.

Edited by myk13

3 minutes ago, shanafan said:

I updated the string today with 2K17+, and have no blanks in my roster.

Just curious what slot did you use?

Whatever was designated for him on pozzums tool.I think it was 754? Export your pofo file using the custom character tools and see what numbers are listed for him in the data editor under his name and cross reference that with the string file. Could just be a naming issue. Also, stupid question, but did you restart your game?

Edited by myk13

16 minutes ago, myk13 said:

Whatever was designated for him on pozzums tool.I think it was 754? Export your pofo file using the custom character tools and see what numbers are listed for him in the data editor under his name and cross reference that with the string file. Could just be a naming issue. Also, stupid question, but did you restart your game?

Yep, I opened his pofo in Data Editor, and changed the ID to 754 and saved.. I'm going to check the string file, and maybe just do a manual update of that i.e. not use 2K17+

I think the weirdest part for me was using Cheat Engine to load the pofo and moveset, and CE gave me a warning that doing so many be dangerous. Never seen the error before so I believe it has to do with the PAC file where my problem starts.

On 5/24/2017 at 11:47 PM, shanafan said:

Yep, I opened his pofo in Data Editor, and changed the ID to 754 and saved.. I'm going to check the string file, and maybe just do a manual update of that i.e. not use 2K17+

I think the weirdest part for me was using Cheat Engine to load the pofo and moveset, and CE gave me a warning that doing so many be dangerous. Never seen the error before so I believe it has to do with the PAC file where my problem starts.

If you forget to hit the edit button you will get that error

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 5:47 AM, shanafan said:

I recommend using Custom Character Tools to install your .pofo and .moveset files in this case (or just use the Install * via CCT button in Data Editor once you have CCT installed), it should work just fine and you won't need to be as careful on which options to click as you have to be with cheat engine.

• Like 1

He is invisible in my game. String is fine, I can see Jinder Mahal in the list. But when I try to load it stays stuck on loading, and when I check to see his entrance, he is invisible. I installed also on 754 slot, with CCT. Before this I installed some other superstars, so I know it should be fine the way I do it normally.

Edited by Crowbar92

3 hours ago, Crowbar92 said:

He is invisible in my game. String is fine, I can see Jinder Mahal in the list. But when I try to load it stays stuck on loading, and when I check to see his entrance, he is invisible. I installed also on 754 slot, with CCT. Before this I installed some other superstars, so I know it should be fine the way I do it normally.

Jinder was added to the string later so you may need a newer string file.

On 16-6-2017 at 4:25 AM, pozzum said:

Jinder was added to the string later so you may need a newer string file.

I fixed it, was an oversight on my part in the hex editing.