Wizard3 - WcW Mods *2 New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WcW WrestleWar90 and 80's blue retro*

Wizard3

Eddie Guerrero 2k17 WcW 3 Attires pack

Thanks to @4 Life for the attire names file!

Spoiler

EG3_Pack.png

PM for password or if you have the 2k16 password its the same guys ;) 

Untitled5.png

Untitled8.png

Untitled10.png

Untitled11wlogo.png

Arn Attire - Fall Brawl 9/15/96 *preview*

Spoiler

Untitled6.pngUntitled7.png

Untitled8.png Untitled9.png

Old Arn Attire - Nitro 6/10/96 *preview*

this would be the nitro were hall brought the big mannnnn and the medium size man and the big man wanted to fight ahhhhh W ahhh C W :)

Match was Flair and Arn vs Sting and Luger

Spoiler

Untitled10.png

New Arn Anderson WcW Attires -  *previews*

1st Attire 4 Horseman Consultant @LouEvil76 For letting me use his Jeans and boots textures and yobj's

arn_consultant.png

2nd Attire Nitro 10-3-97 Arn rocking that jean jacket against Jeff Jarrett ( spent alot of time on this one arggggg what a pain this jacket has been to find something even remotely close to work prob 20plus hrs just to get this dang jacket to work!) @LouEvil76 For letting me use his Jeans and boots textures and yobj's

arn_nitro3.png

arn_nitro4.png

arn_nitro5.png

3rd Nitro 5-20-96 Against the Giant for The Real Worlds Championship ;)

arn_nitro.png

arn_nitro2.png

4th Arn Anderson 96 Gold with the Enforcer black jacket

arn_nitro6.png

arn_nitro7.png

arn_nitro8.png

New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WWF 80's Brainbuster with the Brainbusters black jacket to match Eri619 Tully. Fixed Ugly 2k 3D Beard and Jacket Normals.

arn_retro3.png

arn_retro2.png

arn_retro.png

New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WWF Summerslam 89 Brainbuster with the Brainbusters black jacket

arn_retro_ss1.png

arn_retro_ss2.png

arn_retro_ss3.png

New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WWF Wrestlemania V Brainbuster with the Brainbusters black jacket

arn_retro_wm1.png

arn_retro_wm2.png

arn_retro_wm3.png

New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WcW WrestleWar90  With 4 horseman black jacket

arn_retro_ww90_1.png

arn_retro_ww90_2.png

arn_retro_ww90_3.png

New Preview Arn Anderson Retro WcW Blue 80's  With 4 horseman black jacket

arn_retro_blue1.png

arn_retro_blue2.png

arn_retro_blue3.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 26

10 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Well, the previews are in 2K16 so maybe not.

Good eye lol ur arenas

18 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Awesome!  Does this mean that you have 2k17 now?

no tom but all my mods will be 2k16/17 with a little help from @4 Life on testing stuff, but yes i will be on 2k17 soon, its just the fact that other stuff has came up money wise and haven't had the extra 2 do so lol ;) with arn im working on getting the pacs down size wise on his manager attires also got a retro Arn with the 3d beard fixed 80's style :) also working on Nash with the new 17 model ;) 

• Like 2

80's arn preview i reviled in eri's thread

ignore hair color and beard they dont look right in blender 3d beard fixed to look correct tho yobj wise.....What you guys think?

arn_3dbeard.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 3

hey guys if you pm for the password for eddie and i dont get back to you fast it because around 11:30 last night my wife lost her daddy and i got alot going on at the moment so modding kinda on hold right now hope to have that brainbusters jacket done @eri619 as soon as possible so u can use it for TB too. She doing well with it, there just so much to do and i gotta put this stuff on hold to get it done atm. Hope you guys understand..

53 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

hey guys if you pm for the password for eddie and i dont get back to you fast it because around 11:30 last night my wife lost her daddy and i got alot going on at the moment so modding kinda on hold right now hope to have that brainbusters jacket done @eri619 as soon as possible so u can use it for TB too. She doing well with it, there just so much to do and i gotta put this stuff on hold to get it done atm. Hope you guys understand..

Yeah i'll start Tully soon!

• Like 2

On 5/20/2017 at 10:17 AM, RockBottomCFH said:

@Wizard3Great work on this, top notch work right here on WCW Eddy & Arn. Sorry to hear about that stuff going on, take care of fam first & foremost & hope all is well.

thanks for the kind words brother ;)

@Wizard3awesome work on eddie, any update on arn anderson?, and any chance you'll port your kevin nash mod from 2k16?

my deepest condolences on the passing :(

Edited by Livin Proof 215
  • Like 1

New Arn 80's Brainbusters WWF Preview in 1st post. Lots of retro WcW Arn Anderson to come. Along with the Jean Vest attire im completely redoing even in my preview pics the jacket seemed way to unproportional in the shoulders and chest area after i fixed the jacket in the new WWF preview, i now want to go back and redo this to make it better also work on getting the file size down and then compress everything ;) 

Edited by Wizard3