Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Penguin

Braun Strowman injured and undergoes surgery

13 posts in this topic

005_IMG_8580--eaac8c4ace3b3544ae605ce175

Braun Strowman underwent surgery following the attack by Roman Reigns last Monday on Raw, WWE.com can now confirm.

Immediately after the assault on Strowman’s injured shoulder and elbow by the former WWE Champion, The Monster Among Men left Raw in an ambulance and was able to get back to the United States for an evaluation this past Wednesday. Following the medical consultation, Strowman underwent surgery on Thursday in Birmingham, Ala. with Dr. Jeffrey Dugas. During the procedure, it was revealed, among his other injuries, that Strowman's elbow had been shattered, and he is expected to miss up to six months of action as a result.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/braun-strowman-undergoes-surgery?sf78971426=1

...Fuck

At least he doesn't have to lose to Roman and Lesnar anymore, though I'm not finished with him. :(

I swear they said it was 8 weeks just a week ago. Please be a work.

Apparently it still could be 6-8 weeks and they're just making Brauny look superhuman. Either way, Raw will be less fun for awhile. :(

I blame you

Damn man, he was definitely the best heel on the roster in a long time in my opinion, Raw is going to be even worse without him on

9 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

I blame you

I blame your sexy nudes.

Well Penguin maybe you shouldn't have given Braun fufu's sexy nudes when you knew full well what kind of damage such rigorous masturbation could cause.

In my defense, they're too good not to share and judging by Braun's Tinder profile I thought he might like them... My bad.

Understandable. Your heart was clearly in the right place, and it seemed harmless enough. But next time just try to consider the consequences of your actions.. Chronic masterbaters like Strowman don't need encouragement, it's a miracle his dick is still in tact.

I mean, Dave Meltzer reported that Braun did in fact lose his dick. But Braun then yelled "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!" and so the dick out of fear reattached itself.

It was confirmed that the 6-8 week time table is still in effect. They said 6 months so it makes him look strong when he returns and it will make his return unexpected. He is expected to face Lesnar at Summerslam instead of Great Balls of Fire.