eri619

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

Eri any estimated date for marty jannetty?

The 2K16 port is freely available on 2K17+, this one with animations is part of Legends DLC!

More Muta :) great job love them, you should do the 96-97 nWo facepaint and tights one of my favorite ones.

And from the ingame shots he looks like he did on tv in the 80-90's esp side view looks dead on great job Eri!

Edited by Wizard3

1 hour ago, Wizard3 said:

More Muta :) great job love them, you should do the 96-97 nWo facepaint and tights one of my favorite ones.

And from the ingame shots he looks like he did on tv in the 80-90's esp side view looks dead on great job Eri!

Thank You, i'll be making the NWO attire

• Like 2

Thats cool, ill get tully in soon. What game is that jacket based on so that i can make tully accordingly. 2K17 objects wont work correctly with older ones.

Arn 2k17 and jacket is 2k16 it works good :) i previewed it in 2k16 ;). I found that with old objects like 2k14 but Ive never had a problem with 2k15 2k16 and 2k17 objects other than hair from 2k15. Sometimes the 00CA (muscle dis) file causes issues with certain cloth objects.

Ok your saying these mods are on pozzums 2k17+ program??? I put that code in and I couldn't find any of these mods? This also may be because its my first time using the 2k17+.....please helpย 

Holly crap that berry windom is amazing

Edited by amazing-maze

Eri on saggs the side of head needs a thin stubble where he shaved his hair and his facial hair. And the face texture needs some work something still missing, the face sculpt looks perfect tho, something seems off texture wise. A little tweaking that texture and i think it will be perfect ;)ย 

9 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

Eri on saggs the side of head needs a thin stubble where he shaved his hair and his facial hair. And the face texture needs some work something still missing, the face sculpt looks perfect tho, something seems off texture wise. A little tweaking that texture and i think it will be perfect ;)ย 

Yes that was just a test, i need to add the stubble, that was one thing i had in mind and you said it. Thanks!

Just now, eri619 said:

Yes that was just a test, i need to add the stubble, that was one thing i had in mind and you said it. Thanks!

awesome yea it looks great really eri just some little tweeks will make it a masterpiece ;)ย  Speaking of masterpieces how tully coming? i got those arn attires done on my thread if you haven't already checked those out ;)

Just now, Wizard3 said:

awesome yea it looks great really eri just some little tweeks will make it a masterpiece ;)ย  Speaking of masterpieces how tully coming? i got those arn attires done on my thread if you haven't already checked those out ;)

I have my last exam today, when i'm back in the afternoonย  i'll be back working on Tully. Yes ill check them out now!!.