eri619

6 hours ago, pozzum said:

Just wanted to post in this thread to.  I sent out a bad code it will be remidied tonight.

terNXf6hYabDX6NmdVn6uwim6 is the new code apologies.

Terry Taylor Game Play footage. I managed to make facial animations using blender So Terry Taylor comes with facial animations. 2K17 should be set up by tomorrow. I'll showcase my mods in 2k17 from tomorrow onwards.

Also please remember to subscribe to my youtube channel.

Edited by eri619
  • Like 2

Early Stages of the Best Technical Wrestler in the world when he was alive. Need to add more detail on the sculpt like wrinkles and smile lines.

unknown.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tekken57 said:

I'd say number 2. If you can get your normals to match the face detail, it think the mod will look very good.

Thanks for the suggestion, i've completed all facial animations, here are a few of them.

unknown.png

• Like 2

Hey eri what attire are u planning to do for Tully Blanchard if its not too soon lol cuz id like to do a Arn attire for Brainbusters to match whatever attire you choose ;) hit me up 2 i almost got the busters jacket done just some tweeks here and there if u wanna use the same jacket for Tully. 

1 minute ago, Wizard3 said:

Hey eri what attire are u planning to do for Tully Blanchard if its not too soon lol cuz id like to do a Arn attire for Brainbusters to match whatever attire you choose ;) hit me up 2 i almost got the busters jacket done just some tweeks here and there if u wanna use the same jacket for Tully. 

Cool, could you please post the pics here. I have made his black trunks with TB written on it.