eri619

will do when its complete i used the same jacket in my thread with the enforcers logo. i also thought of doing the red one to. And what date was the attire you choose wanna find out what Arn used that match and if they came out with the black or red jacket ;)

220px-Brain_Busters_(Anderson_and_Blanch

or

8466601_orig.jpg

1 minute ago, Wizard3 said:

will do when its complete i used the same jacket in my thread with the enforcers logo. i also thought of doing the red one to. And what date was the attire you choose wanna find out what Arn used that match and if they came out with the black or red jacket ;)

I don't know about the date, but i made this
452fc9f92cf6d687867eafe001f95189c0ff4ced

ok what color kneepads and boots?

Here is a early and i mean early preview of arn 80's lol see if that jacket is what you were thinking?

btw ignore the hair and beard blenders doing something weird at moment

arn_3dbeard.png

5 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

ok what color kneepads and boots?

Here is a early and i mean early preview of arn 80's lol see if that jacket is what you were thinking?

btw ignore the hair and beard blenders doing something weird at moment

arn_3dbeard.png

if i remember correctly,it was read and white combination on the boots with a black star logo on it.

ok reason i was askin for a date is sometimes they did stuff like this too lol also sry for spaming you thread with pics eri

01.jpg

if we do the black red tb and aa logos then maybe we should do those red jackets? what do u think im down for whatever

Edited by Wizard3

12 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

ok reason i was askin for a date is sometimes they did stuff like this too lol also sry for spaming you thread with pics eri

01.jpg

Well this is the one which i made for console

1.jpg

• Like 2

Benoit and tb are looking great!! your getting really good at face sculpting ;) keep up the great work. i will get on that jacket this weekend and shoot you some more pics work has been busy

Just now, Wizard3 said:

Benoit and tb are looking great!! your getting really good at face sculpting ;) keep up the great work. i will get on that jacket this weekend and shoot you some more pics work has been busy

oh thank you :)

12 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Remember to import the vertex normals. 

yeah actually i wanted to ask you this, i've heard multiple people say they had shadow issues when they imported vertex normals. Do i have to import vertex normals for each animation?

No, you only import the vertex normals once when you import object Zero. Ensure that you select yes when you are asked if you want to import all the animation meshes. 

Then import your anima in meshes and the vertex normals will be applied. 

To to avoid any shadow issues, ensure that you use a smoothing brush on your mesh to get rid of any rough edges.

1 minute ago, tekken57 said:

No, you only import the vertex normals once when you import object Zero. Ensure that you select yes when you are asked if you want to import all the animation meshes. 

Then import your anima in meshes and the vertex normals will be applied. 

To to avoid any shadow issues, ensure that you use a smoothing brush on your mesh to get rid of any rough edges.

OK Thanks for the info :)

6 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I'm working (slowly) on a Bobby Heenan attire pack, so if you and @Wizard3 want I can try a manager outfit to match whichever attire you end up with.

You mean you wanna make bonus attires for my Benoit?

51 minutes ago, eri619 said:

You mean you wanna make bonus attires for my Benoit?

Hahaha - actually I meant a Bobby Heenan manager attire to go with Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson.

• Like 1

Just now, tomwearsglasses said:

Hahaha - actually I meant a Bobby Heenan manager attire to go with Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson.

Ah OK, ill start Tully Next!