eri619

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, motishow said:

Nice red rooster, hope you can release soon the nasty boys

Thank You but i made those Nasty boys on commission for a person, so if i give them out for free, it will be a great injustice i do to the person who requested me to make them. If you need them, you may commission me to make them for you.

4 hours ago, eri619 said:

Thank You but i made those Nasty boys on commission for a person, so if i give them out for free, it will be a great injustice i do to the person who requested me to make them. If you need them, you may commission me to make them for you.

Paid mods are not allwed in this forum

• Thanks 2

Today an unfortunate incident took place, an unfair action from a staff here made me disappointed. As a result i'm leaving smacktalks. To those who have supported me and my work over the years i'd like to say thank you! If you like to support my work, you may find my work exclusive to my forum legends of modding which you can access through google search or my forum signature. So thank you! @Dennis-Bieser   @kim666  @napolenehotel @BamBams Universe  @tomwearsglasses @Wizard3 @matt2282p @MatMania @LordJustice17 @trioxin1331 @The Anti Source @legrandcissar

@tekken57

@pozzum  

12 minutes ago, motishow said:

Paid mods are not allwed in this forum

i never asked you to pay mate! However you could hire me to make mods for you which is clearly in the rules.

Edited by eri619

32 minutes ago, eri619 said:

Today an unfortunate incident took place, an unfair action from a staff here made me disappointed. As a result i'm leaving smacktalks. To those who have supported me and my work over the years i'd like to say thank you! If you like to support my work, you may find my work exclusive to my forum legends of modding which you can access through google search or my forum signature. So thank you! @Dennis-Bieser   @kim666  @napolenehotel @BamBams Universe  @tomwearsglasses @Wizard3 @matt2282p @MatMania @LordJustice17 @trioxin1331 @The Anti Source @legrandcissar

@tekken57

@pozzum  

i never asked you to pay mate! However you could hire me to make mods for you which is clearly in the rules.

brother i miss you a lot and always support you on your work.best of luck for your further work.and i always appreciate you and your work. i think you don't know me much but i always use your mods.and support you in every work you do.brother i will catch you up at legends of modding forum soon.....

thank you.and we the community appreciate you for the contribution you have done in this forum 

thank's a lot........:(

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Abdul Rock Empire said:

brother i miss you a lot and always support you on your work.best of luck for your further work.and i always appreciate you and your work. i think you don't know me much but i always use your mods.and support you in every work you do.brother i will catch you up at legends of modding forum soon.....

thank you.and we the community appreciate you for the contribution you have done in this forum 

thank's a lot........:(

Thanks for the kind words man!

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, motishow said:

What are you meaning when you said “complete an offer”? Are they a paid mods?

thanks

all you have to do is complete  a survey, once its done, you will get a text file with direct download link!

Edited by eri619