Heel Apollo Crews Custom Attire.

the King Lives

would anyone be interested in making a custom heel attire for apollo crews? i plan on bringing in Ezekiel Jackson so i kinda want Crews to have a major heel type look. maybe something where Zeke was Kendrick's bodyguard but a bit mroe on top. Just interested.

thanks

I would be interested in making this as you probably know I make custom Attires for in-game superstars, Got any pictures or logos so I can get sense of what you are after. 

1 hour ago, Mizalike said:

I would be interested in making this as you probably know I make custom Attires for in-game superstars, Got any pictures or logos so I can get sense of what you are after. 

2 hours ago, Jai said:

would anyone be interested in making a custom heel attire for apollo crews? i plan on bringing in Ezekiel Jackson so i kinda want Crews to have a major heel type look. maybe something where Zeke was Kendrick's bodyguard but a bit mroe on top. Just interested.

thanks

I make custom attires for my Universe but since my PSN account got banned with all DLC cant do this

Otherwise i would love to

I would suggest red trunks or black jeans

1 minute ago, RollingRocky300 said:

I make custom attires for my Universe but since my PSN account got banned with all DLC cant do this

Otherwise i would love to

I would suggest red trunks or black jeans

do you have any more psn accounts tied to your system? cause that's what i did when my account got banned (for non payment/refund request) i had my other account set as primary ps4 and i was still able to use the content.

here's what i got for a Crews heel entrance

pretty much wip

1 minute ago, WellSea207408 said:

LOGOS PLEASE

i didn't create the attire i downloaded it off of cc. i only did the entrance

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

do you have any more psn accounts tied to your system? cause that's what i did when my account got banned (for non payment/refund request) i had my other account set as primary ps4 and i was still able to use the content.

here's what i got for a Crews heel entrance

pretty much wip

Actually I bought a new PS4 as my old one stopped working and then when i signed in it said your account has been banned

1 minute ago, Jai said:

i didn't create the attire i downloaded it off of cc. i only did the entrance

I did HAHAHA

Seriously

1 minute ago, RollingRocky300 said:

Actually I bought a new PS4 as my old one stopped working and then when i signed in it said your account has been banned

I did HAHAHA

Seriously

oh damn sorry to hear that dude.

really it's yours? lol i couldn't remember whose it was i dl'd it so long ago LOL

i just realized that entrance was just the Crews Domination entrance i did not the solo heel entrance. i haven't had him go heel yet so i saw no reason to ul it lol

damn i'm sorry your account got banned. what was the reason?

5 minutes ago, Jai said:

oh damn sorry to hear that dude.

really it's yours? lol i couldn't remember whose it was i dl'd it so long ago LOL

i just realized that entrance was just the Crews Domination entrance i did not the solo heel entrance. i haven't had him go heel yet so i saw no reason to ul it lol

damn i'm sorry your account got banned. what was the reason?

They say Hacking/Exploitation i know that i used my psn account on a cfw account and all and play gta v online with no mods and stuff but they said the old ps4 did this 

So still there is hope

I just made the new Club attires on my new account RollingRocky301 if you wanna put Cruise Domination against them 

And yes i did make that crews

Who made the Ezek?

Edited by RollingRocky300

4 minutes ago, RollingRocky300 said:

They say Hacking/Exploitation i know that i used my psn account on a cfw account and all and play gta v online with no mods and stuff but they said the old ps4 did this 

So still there is hope

I just made the new Club attires on my new account RollingRocky301 if you wanna put Cruise Domination against them 

And yes i did make that crews

Who made the Ezek?

cool

i can't remember off the top of my head. as far as i can remember it wasn't anyone that i know of. i actually dl'd 2 zeke's one was that one the other had a better face but i didn't like how the lighting affected the model. it's on my other account.

i need to clean out my main current save cause i am out of slots lol. my universe is still in november of 2016 so it'll be a while before i need any current attires LOL

14 hours ago, Jai said:

cool

i can't remember off the top of my head. as far as i can remember it wasn't anyone that i know of. i actually dl'd 2 zeke's one was that one the other had a better face but i didn't like how the lighting affected the model. it's on my other account.

i need to clean out my main current save cause i am out of slots lol. my universe is still in november of 2016 so it'll be a while before i need any current attires LOL

I believe it was denyes11 he's the only one on PS4 with a good Ezekiel Jackson.

7 hours ago, Mizalike said:

I believe it was denyes11 he's the only one on PS4 with a good Ezekiel Jackson.

oh okay yeah i couldn't remember whose it was. i dl'd it a few days ago though

2 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Yeah he makes a lot of great caws. 

yeah i actually found some custom crews attires. so i done started with his heel turn

this is the promo he just cut on NXT LOL