ERI619's 360 Mods: Bret Hart Demolition Crush

eri619

1 hour ago, WWFlegendfan said:

That's a shame, thanks for the reply.

If they have plans for adding him in game ill let you know. There will be a DLC pack after the game gets released. You can purchase the dlc

• Like 1

23 hours ago, eri619 said:

He'll be tall as the other giants provided the height is set correctly. he won't be there in Wrestling Legends Though

How can he not be in Legends ? Everything needs to be in Legends. Its a shame if you dont put him in. Legends is all the best mods that have been made. There is not a better place to showcase your work than in a complete game like Legends. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

How can he not be in Legends ? Everything needs to be in Legends. Its a shame if you dont put him in. Legends is all the best mods that have been made. There is not a better place to showcase your work than in a complete game like Legends. 

Ok if you have room for him, he's available to snatch.

Sweet Stan Previews

3.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just from looking at the models & screenshots, I can tell this game is gonna be so much fun. I'm not gonna say any names but it's a shame that there are certain mainstream game developers out there who cannot even come close to getting me this excited for a game anymore even with their gameplay footage, which is very lackluster compared to the screenshots & previews we've gotten of Wrestling Legends.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...