ERI619's 360 Mods: Bret Hart Demolition Crush

eri619

Well thanks @bugsyboy and @eri619 for your efforts, I was actually feeling bad after my last comment since you guys have done so much for this community that its just not right to complain, and bugsy is always there to help us out with moding stuff, whereas I myself have done nothing at all for the legends game so my apologies. Just waiting anxiously for this masterpiece :)

1 hour ago, XboxFan said:

Well thanks @bugsyboy and @eri619 for your efforts, I was actually feeling bad after my last comment since you guys have done so much for this community that its just not right to complain, and bugsy is always there to help us out with moding stuff, whereas I myself have done nothing at all for the legends game so my apologies. Just waiting anxiously for this masterpiece :)

Its ok man im the first to admit my Martel wasnt great but it was better than nothing. We needed your opinions we want this to be as perfect as it can be.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

Its ok man im the first to admit my Martel wasnt great but it was better than nothing. We needed your opinions we want this to be as perfect as it can be.

Thanks bro ...

7 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

eri in reality they are my mods and you only edited the faces dont be crediting me for the attires i made everything else but the faces

I redid them from scratch,body,faces, and the skin textures.  Only the attire textures are yours.

You remap the hair on all of them ? You wouldnt even know what to do if i didnt tell you man. You was trying to add a shirt to Martel. Stop twisting things around to make yourself look good thats some baby shit

Half the mods in your thread are originaly made by me with some tweaking made by you just face it. I dont give a shit but dont be crediting me like they are your mods. Everybody on this site knows who made them years ago

On 10/25/2017 at 5:59 AM, bugsyboy said:

You remap the hair on all of them ? You wouldnt even know what to do if i didnt tell you man. You was trying to add a shirt to Martel. Stop twisting things around to make yourself look good thats some baby shit

Half the mods in your thread are originaly made by me with some tweaking made by you just face it. I dont give a shit but dont be crediting me like they are your mods. Everybody on this site knows who made them years ago

I made Rick Martel from scratch over Randy Ortons base,did all the modeling work,skin textures, new ponytail hair.All i did was copy over your attire since you insisted me to do it and i credited you for your attires. So according to your logic you want me to credit you for the whole mod. if thats the case, then where are the credits for my benoit? and rhyno ?

all you did was make some bonus attires and added the uv map to the hair 

If you are going the route of individual credits, then you'll have to make a list of credits for me, instead of just posting my name on the previews in your topic!

Edited by eri619

Again playing smart talking about the model when you know very well strike force hair is mine. Do you really need this shit to feel better about yourself i dont understand ?

On 10/25/2017 at 6:32 AM, bugsyboy said:

Again playing smart talking about the model when you know very well strike force hair is mine. Do you really need this shit to feel better about yourself i dont understand ?

oh please, that strike force martel for your game, i can easily make a new hair on my own.  I wouldnt have made any of those mods on your bases unless you insisted they need to be to be added to your game, now you are acting like a baby!

Edited by eri619

21 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Lets not get carried away fellas.  You guys work well together & it shows in the mods.  Just give proper credit where credit is due & call it a day.

Yes guys lets cool it down, you all have worked so well lets keep it all good. Eri, you have made some really good stuff and we all admire it, and Bugsy it is not really possible to sum up all your work and efforts which you have done for the legends along-with some other great guys here and we all appreciate it so very much, infact more than half of my current 2K14 game is filled with the stuff you guys have created, so lets just end this argument friends .. thanks :-)

• Like 1