ERI619's 360 Mods: Bret Hart Demolition Crush

eri619

His cheeks (in real life) are really boney.  He doesn't have much fat to the face.  Look at the pictures that were posted.  See how his cheek bones are really high up on his face, near his eyes?  If you can slim his face down persay, you'd be straight.  The eyes might be tough to nail but if you make the eyelashes more bold, I think it'd look better.  Try to make the eyes themselves darker, too.

Jacques looks pretty good, though.  Good job!  I like that Shane Douglas, too.  Good shit homie.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think you need to work on his nose. Your preview appears to show a pointy nose. Martel's nose is a little wider with a rounder tip. His chin looks a little off too.

Good start.

kku0b7tklulbd1s6g.jpg

36 minutes ago, eri619 said:

Rick Martel for Xbox (attire by bugsy)

unknown.png

Oh thank you, I was hoping you would do Martel for the game since you have made some really good ones .. Hope the final version is better looking though. I might be the only one but I liked him better in light blue attire, but nevertheless it's good to know you are on it. Thanks 

5 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

I think you need to work on his nose. Your preview appears to show a pointy nose. Martel's nose is a little wider with a rounder tip. His chin looks a little off too.

Good start.

fUC7HWV.jpg

triHfMQ.jpg

McfG12I.jpg

22662335_10154839546216610_2014580654_o.

22662466_10154839546221610_1048264650_o.

22689842_10154839546226610_1241508661_o.

Eri's textures look closer to the 2k18 model. But I think Bugsy's face morphing is closer to Martel. I think the nose is off on both models. Bugsy got the high cheek bones and the chin right, but I think the lower cheeks/jaw line are too square.

Between the two, I would lean towards Bugsy.

It's hard to find a good profile shot of him, but if you look closely...you can see that the end of his nose turns up and forms kind of a ball shape. It's not long and pointy like in Eri's preview.

4qlat6kw2xea7dg6g.jpg

Edited by stlpowercat

IMO I think eri's is a bit better, its just that his skin texture is 3 shades too dark. I do agree the nose needs to be more rounded and the chin a bit more defined but outside of those critiques I'd go with eri's.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

So its ugly Martel vs Indian Martel 

F9409743_D93_A_456_C_8433_545538654234.p

So its ugly Martel vs Indian Martel - hahaa :p

Guys, you both have made some incredible stuff but I am sorry for some reason both Martels are slightly off. (Bugsy's model reminds me off Buzz lightyear from toy story IDK why) and Eri's is well not Martel. But than again, his model in 2K18 is no good either so I think he  is just hard to create. :)

1 hour ago, XboxFan said:

So its ugly Martel vs Indian Martel - hahaa :p

Guys, you both have made some incredible stuff but I am sorry for some reason both Martels are slightly off. (Bugsy's model reminds me off Buzz lightyear from toy story IDK why) and Eri's is well not Martel. But than again, his model in 2K18 is no good either so I think he  is just hard to create. :)

Buzz lightyear thats fucking funny 😂😂😂😂

I personely think both are not good but ingame mine feels like Martel. From far at least. 

I think eri’s one with more texture and body work could be the best option

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stlpowercat said:

Eri's textures look closer to the 2k18 model. But I think Bugsy's face morphing is closer to Martel. I think the nose is off on both models. Bugsy got the high cheek bones and the chin right, but I think the lower cheeks/jaw line are too square.

Between the two, I would lean towards Bugsy.

It's hard to find a good profile shot of him, but if you look closely...you can see that the end of his nose turns up and forms kind of a ball shape. It's not long and pointy like in Eri's preview.

4qlat6kw2xea7dg6g.jpg

New Textures and improved model

unknown.png