BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJTs Classic Hulk Hogan 1980s UPLOADED 24/05/17 - Vid to come

BHANGRA MAN

Gents let's move on. Wolfie is right about dlc parts and If some changes on face agree with your initial post monte it is coincidental. And you were right on attires which I did change and will be tweaking body figs as more than one person requested that 

Anyway one more update to come thanks everyone 

@Wolfie love the 2k14 shot as I wish they made that 3d tache available 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

For those who actually are here for updates, the new Hogan body and attire selections being sent to him:

new_Hoganbody.png

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Right topic cleaned, anything else said off topic will result in a warning

Thanks.   :)   got screenshots otherwise.   

Note,  updates coming soon...brothers.

On 2017-5-16 at 6:36 AM, BHANGRA MAN said:

Well updated. I realised monte was partially as somehow a cheekline that i had got missing from the texture. So i added that back and updated hulk rules attire plus added american made (Spineys request). Hope still liked. Will add new vid tonight with enterance tweaked

@adamjm I don't think Wolfe wants to due to entrance options 

Thanks for replying dude! Ahh that sucks I know he can use some options from The British Bulldog (winning animation) but if Wolfie doesn't want to that's fair enough. Thank you! 

4 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Increase his head size. Looks too small

otherwise nice update 

It's at 100 in height now,  so can't really get any bigger regretfully.

Edited by WolfgangJT

Top notch caw as usual from my favorite caw makers! I remember being 12 years old playing here comes the pain spending hours converting your caw formula for the undertaker and getting pissed off because I didn't have the hair hack, as well as wolfie's brock lesnar in smackdown vs Raw! Glad to see ya'll around still😍

• Like 1

This turned out really well, big improvements over the past couple of weeks.  I'm more of a '90-'92 Hogan kinda guy, in all his bald glory, but I may have to DL this one anyway to see how he stacks up against my current Hulkster.

Tip of the cap to you both, great work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...