BHANGRA MAN'S / WolfgangJTs Classic Hulk Hogan 1980s UPLOADED 24/05/17 - Vid to come

BHANGRA MAN

Well uploaded now Tags :

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

HULK HOGAN

========

Well now its a collab with Wolfie. Hope the changes are liked

========

========

Well updated. I realised monte was partially as somehow a cheekline that i had got missing from the texture. So i added that back and updated hulk rules attire plus added american made (Spineys request). Hope still liked. Will add new vid tonight with enterance tweaked

==============

I wanted to make classic Hogan for sometime. One more attire to come. Thanks to Wolfie for suggestions and jcsix for the hair texture base that he gave two games ago which I have built on a few times now

I also decided I wanted to do vids for mycaws. I seen plenty of vids for most of the caws I done. This vid features RVD collab with Kung Fu and classic Hogan. There are enough of videos of  our RVD it on the Web so the little preview is RVD and Hoga

Suggestions welcomed 

BHANGRA MAN'S and WolfgangJTs Hulk Hogan 21/05.2017

classicfinalbanner1.png

classicfinalbanner2.png

classicfinalbanner3.png

old

.https://imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/05/14/classicbannerfinal.png

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1

@montecarlo777got to disagree. There isn't a lot different between yours that has been released or mine. IMo if mine is off so is yours. But no issues if you have other constructive feed back than by all means do say and will listen. I will wait for more feedback before any morph edits 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

IMO there's a really nice likeness ?

im more about the here & now but this looks pretty damn close to the hulkster 

really good work around the eyes cheeks & mouth 

Nice job  👍🏼

Edited by Byebye3:16

9 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@montecarlo777got to disagree. There isn't a lot different between yours that has been released or mine. IMo if mine is off so is yours. But no issues if you have other constructive feed back than by all means do say and will listen. I will wait for more feedback before any morph edits 

I like it and it looks better than the plop of shit that 2K gave us. Too each their own!

11 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

The lack of lines on his face is one of the major issues. Hogan always had very defined features which just aren't there on your caw. Also, the shape of the eyes is off as are the eyebrows, which make him look in a constant state of surprise. On top of all of this, the gold of his trunks and shirt is off and the Hulk Rules logo looks very sloppy and uneven. You also used the arched, Hulkamania shirt logo for the headband, which is not what Hogan used at all.

There is a big difference between your CAW and mine. Neither is perfect. No one is ever going to get 80s Hogan perfect because there just isn't enough high quality reference photos to do him justice.

@monte going to disagree yes he had lines back which i got but look at any referance pics his eyebrows are droppy.  Although ok you are right on attire which is easy fix no issues 

@Spiney maybe but glad at leaSt a few like it

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

24 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@monte going to disagree yes he had lines back which i got but look at any referance pics his eyebrows are droppy.  Although ok you are right on attire which is easy fix no issues 

@Spiney maybe but glad at leaSt a few like it

I'm just not seeing the droopy eyebrows.

16katl0.jpg

Also, as you can see, the lines on his face are more defined than on your CAW.

• Like 1

@Monte to Me it looks accurate to those ref pics let's agree to disagree..bottom right picture for instance not as profound cheek lines which is a normal relaxed expression.the other faces he's making an expression and i can find many more like bottom right plus in all those pics his eyebrows are slanting downwards not upwards . Top left his eyebrows are droopy.

Then middle right >> cheek lines on one side is hardly visible which is more accurate the other side is darker due to lighting plus eyes look fine to that middle right pic. Even in top right pic where are the cheek lines . Top left lines only visible due to his smile . Bottom left is an older pic to the one I am aiming for even theneed right hand cheek lines not visible 

So always depends what ref pics you use. Doesn't mean mine don't look like it or yours but agree on the attire tweaks. Once again cheek lines more profound when making expression

Plus the curvy lines on my caw are the cheek lines which are quite dark so I do have them they are not darker than what I have 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

32 minutes ago, montecarlo777 said:

16katl0.jpg

drooping eyebrows:

HOGAN-300x399.jpg

febe81e619f669b19006054f66868952.jpg

Hulk-Hogan-hulk-hogan-34355760-720-480.j

20120215_WWETitle2_642.jpg

hulk-hogan-rocky-iii-1982-EFBH9C.jpg

67159-22Fr.jpg

7075324f74a16df4db1c5f496bb59c3d.jpg

wwf-program-wrestling-magazine-114-hulk-

and the lines on his face vary from reference to reference..sometimes they are noticeable, some refs, they aren't at all....

Edited by WolfgangJT

15 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@Darknite again no .. have you seen my Hollywood hogan and other hogan up. Please constructive feedback be more useful 

In your in-game video yes he does, especially the thumbnail. I've seen a lot of Hollywood, you tend to see a lot more of those because it's easier to hide the painted on look with his shoe polish beard.

All of this is pointless as I'm sure The Hulkster will be a pre-order DLC next year, which means all of his CAW parts will be back in.

@Dark I already done Hollywood though anyway agreed on the thumbnail. I will have a better entrance soon on that entrance move almost any caw don't look good.

Will have a update before Monday and before I do other caws

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:30 AM, DARKNITE515 said:

The problem with making The Hulkster in these games, especially since the facial hair STILL looks painted on, is that he still comes out looking like David Sullivan.  http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/d/dave-sullivan/

well to be fair, Dave, Kevin and Hogan all looked like they had "Hotdog Heads" in real life LOL

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:06 AM, BHANGRA MAN said:

@Dark I already done Hollywood though anyway agreed on the thumbnail. I will have a better entrance soon on that entrance move almost any caw don't look good.

Will have a update before Monday and before I do other caws

only thing i'd like to see you do would probably be convert this to his 94 - 96 pre nWo look.  i don't think you've done that since either WWE13 or 2k14. or was that JT or Tich that did that? i forget LOL anyway this looks good to me bro

Well updated. I realised monte was partially as somehow a cheekline that i had got missing from the texture. So i added that back and updated hulk rules attire plus added american made (Spineys request). Hope still liked. Will add new vid tonight with enterance tweaked

@adamjm I don't think Wolfe wants to due to entrance options 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

On 5/12/2017 at 1:10 PM, montecarlo777 said:

16katl0.jpg

Well if you don't like it that's cool man, just don't be negative about it on an extended debate that is unnecessary. The likeness is there. Everything could always use improvement as I've found through making my own hogan caw.

6 hours ago, omega sentry said:

Well if you don't like it that's cool man, just don't be negative about it on an extended debate that is unnecessary. The likeness is there. Everything could always use improvement as I've found through making my own hogan caw.

He asked for elaboration. I gave it to him. As far as I'm aware, I don't require your blessing before I make a post. So how about you do me a favor and mind your own goddamn business.

23 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

@adamjm I don't think Wolfe wants to due to entrance options 

And he looks much better for it. Lol. I still think he needs more age to him. His skin just looks too smooth for me. His body proportions need changed too. Finally, there are better boots and trunks to use for him.