Attire problem after replacing a superstar..

sarathrk

7 hours ago, sarathrk said:

@squaredcirclefan bro after replacing rikishi .. I installed universal alternate unlocker .. For Roman and all attire slots coming ..but for cm punk its not coming ... BRo ?

Hi, 

The CM Punk mod you installed has only one attire. You will need to download the extra models with the alternate attires. Check out this post

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/65813-ph_guy-mike-bennett-preview/

Click on the Cm Punk attires link below. There are 7 attires. When you download, they should all be listed as ch50802,ch50804,ch50812,ch50814,ch50822,ch50824.......

copy all the files to your pac/ch folder. Set the number of alternate attires to 7 or more in Universal attire unlocker. Do this with the game not running. Start the game, select Cm Punk and select any of the alternate attire numbers. If you want to replace Rikishi's render images with CM Punk's at the character selection screen and match loading screen using Custom Character tools, I can send you CM Punk render images.

• Like 1

In  YJKIM0901 jeffy hardy repack there are lot of CH files and there is also pofo and move set files .. Which I want to replace with stunning Steve Austin .. But I don't knw which CH file I need to change the value.. ??

Edited by sarathrk

31 minutes ago, sarathrk said:

In  YJKIM0901 jeffy hardy repack there are lot of CH files and there is also pofo and move set files .. Which I want to replace with stunning Steve Austin .. But I don't knw which CH file I need to change the value.. ??

Hi,

change the value to 515 which is Stunning Steve Austin's model PAC number. Of course do backup the original and delete from the PAC folder.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sarathrk said:

also after deleting and pasting the new ch files of jeff .. the replacement is not working .. the superstar itself is not there.. help bro?

Will check out this mod myself and let you know asap.

53 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Will check out this mod myself and let you know asap.

Checked it out. I tested those mods which were made for wwe 2k15. They work but don't render properly in 2k17. Some parts of the outfits are invisible. I have uploaded the 2k17 Jeff hardy mod found on the site with the pac numbers changed to 515 to replace Stunning Steve Austin. Copy the .bk2 file to the movies/titantrons folder and inject the .wem file using sound editor 2k17. Remove all the Jeff hardy files you imported earlier and replace with these. set 515 to 2 attires in Universal Atttire Unlocker.

Download here

https://mega.nz/#!l3I0iYJT!F9lDQrY7w3PSxgb47fGUsL8mrs8Mob--6N0N5koHHb0

• 2 weeks later...